BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• #EsteeEditContest How does this mascara work on Asian lashes? A...1 Answers
  • Does this Mascara do good with sensitive eyes?1 Answers
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I really like this product for the length it gives my eyeslashes, but I feel like it didn't do so good with giving them thickness. The packaging is beautiful and it is easy to use. I could probably get this again if I added another mascara to make my lashes look fuller.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
the formula is amazing applies super easy, not many clumps and my lashes were noticeably thicker, I do love this mascara it didn't hurt my eyes at all even after a good 14 hours of constant wear, It is a bit too pricey for me but it was nice to use for a little while, If I could afford it definitely, But since I can't I would recommend to anyone that could!
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula is really great. It is very black, lasts all day with no smudging no flaking and no fading. The only thing that I wish I could change about this is the brush. I feel thay the brush does not give me enough separation. It still looks good nonetheless.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
I just love it. It makes my thin eye lashes pop and look really long. This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used and I've tried many different brands.
Monica P.
Coachella, CA
This mascara is one of my top three since it doesn't leave behind any mess when applied and makes your eyelashes pop.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara because it looks very nice and clean when applied, very easy to use, I almost never have cleaning up to do around my eyes. Makes my Lashes super volumized and adds length as well.
Celestina L.
My all time favorite mascara! I recommend it to everyone! It adds volume AND length without it lumping. You can build with more layers for a more dramatic look which I love!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara for years until I switched to a lash tint. It creates huge bountiful lashes, only downside is that it is highly reactive to moisture, giving you raccoon eyes if you don't prevent against them! it is also one of the blackest blacks i have ever found, including a shiny, not dusty finish!
Sharon R.

I WANT TO TEST THIS PRODUCT I DIE, I WANT TO GET IT, IT WOULD BE SPACECULAR.

I HAVE RECEIVED VERY GOOD REFERENCES OF THIS, THAT HELPS YOU TO GROW THE EYELASHES THAT COMES ABUNDANTLY, AND YOU ARE SEEN PERFECT, I SUPPOSE THAT THE VOLUME THAT GIVES YOU TO THE EYELASHES SHOULD BE SUPER.
eloisa h.
es una mascara para pestañas excelente para utilizarla en lugar de las pestañas postiza, te da un volumen muy bueno
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
#EsteeEditContest How does this mascara work on Asian lashes? Any thoughts and experiences?
Cecilia K.
Hilliard, OH
Does this Mascara do good with sensitive eyes?