BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Magnify your lashes to the maximum, in a flash. Exclusive Expandex technology expands lashes up to 300% thicker and coats them with supercharged color. Speed-Meter brush hugs the curves of every last lash.

• #EsteeEditContest How does this mascara work on Asian l...1 Answers
  • Does this Mascara do good with sensitive eyes?1 Answers
Estée Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara
  • "My all time favorite mascara! I recommend it to everyone! It adds volume AND length without it lumping. You can build with more layers for a more dramatic look which I love! " in 3 reviews
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I really like this product for the length it gives my eyeslashes, but I feel like it didn't do so good with giving them thickness. The packaging is beautiful and it is easy to use. I could probably get this again if I added another mascara to make my lashes look fuller.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
the formula is amazing applies super easy, not many clumps and my lashes were noticeably thicker, I do love this mascara it didn't hurt my eyes at all even after a good 14 hours of constant wear, It is a bit too pricey for me but it was nice to use for a little while, If I could afford it definitely, But since I can't I would recommend to anyone that could!
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
This formula is really great. It is very black, lasts all day with no smudging no flaking and no fading. The only thing that I wish I could change about this is the brush. I feel thay the brush does not give me enough separation. It still looks good nonetheless.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
I like this mascara because it looks very nice and clean when applied, very easy to use, I almost never have cleaning up to do around my eyes. Makes my Lashes super volumized and adds length as well.
Celestina L.
Zaida c.
I just love it. It makes my thin eye lashes pop and look really long. This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used and I've tried many different brands.
Kinsey H.
This is. Great product. Cost efficient and I would buy it again. Love this and recommend to anyone! Makes your face feel great!
safa y.
america
It is intense black and the wand makes it easy to apply and this stay on for 8 hours i love it for sure i will buy it again
Monica P.
Coachella, CA
This mascara is one of my top three since it doesn't leave behind any mess when applied and makes your eyelashes pop.
Stephanie G.
Interlaken, NY
Not my favorite, clumped really easily on me and the staying power wasn't there. Not my favorite from Estee.
Cecilia K.
Hilliard, OH
Does this Mascara do good with sensitive eyes?
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
#EsteeEditContest How does this mascara work on Asian lashes? Any thoughts and experiences?