Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 34 Oz

What it is: An addictive, spicy amber scent that takes you to enchanted, undiscovered places no fragrance has ever taken you before. Fragrance story: Rise up into a vast, brilliant sunset sky, turning the world below to amber and gold. Filling your senses with waves of pure happiness and your spirit with hope. When you return to earth you know that you can do anything now. The power is yours. A halo of golden sensuality radiates from the scent of

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by March S.
I received this fragrance sample complementary for free from Estee' Lauder and Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I was really excited to be receiving Radiant Mirage, as it was the scent of my favorites~ Jasmine, Amber, and Sandalwood. But, upon initial spray it was too over powering and I couldn't distinguish one scent from another and instead of smelling woodsy and floral, all I could smell was a strong musky scent. As it dried down, I could smell the Patchouli but the strong musk scent was too much. Too me, the lovely sensual scent of Jasmine never came through. I did give it 3 stars for its longevity. It definitely lasted throughout the day and into the night. Much longer then some of my favorite perfumes. It's a shame I wouldn't wear this scent and I honestly wouldn’t recommend it to others. #esteelauderradiantmirage #influenster #luxurycollection Estée Lauder
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by Shannon S.
I received this from Influenster and it’s not something I would have gone out of my way to try on its own as I feel I am a little young for the scent. It smells VERY classic Estée Lauder, there’s really no other way to describe it. Definitely for an older woman. It was a little extreme when I first sprayed but I actually rather liked the way it settled after a few hours on. Despite being strong it pleasantly doesn’t veer into artificial/alcohol smelling. Still very aunt/grandmother esque but I do like the vintage inspired bottle.
Shelly S.
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by Shelly S.
In my opinion “Infinite Sky” is the most excellent fragrance of the Estée Lauder Luxury Collection. I purchased the entire 8 fragrance sampler. It has a Heavenly spiciness along with the sweetness of vanilla and smoldering leatherwood. I could not get enough of this fragrance. It had a lasting power of 12 hours. I am definitely going to buy a full size bottle of this perfume!
Oksana N.
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by Oksana N.
I received a free sample of this product for review. Beautiful fragrance, deep and dusky when initially applied, but it warms and sweetens on my skin over the course of the day. I don't find that the tobacco and pepper notes last on me, but I don't mind that personally. On me, it lasts over 10 hours of the work day.
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by Denise F.
This is a spicy and musky scent. It has notes of pepper, leatherwood and Madagascar vanilla. It reminds me of a faraway, exotic island. I prefer a clean, citrusy or floral perfume, so this one’s not for me. But if you are a spicy fragrance lover, check this one out!
Colleen L.
Elysburg, PA
I RECEIVED A SAMPLE FROM #Influenster #voxbox #esteelauder AND IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT A FULL SIZE🎊✌🎊✌🎊Let me begin by stating that I ADORE fragrance! It's a huge part of who I am! I have a vanity full of high end fragrance, and while they are all nice, very few are considered "my scent". I received this trial size from Influenster and at first I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I tend to gravitate to strong yet feminine fragrances. When I sprayed this on my wrists, I was instantly in LOVE! The last time I felt this way about a scent was the old Chanel #19, if anyone is old enough to remember it. This is CAPTIVATING! It instantly made me feel sensual, pretty, and I am obsessed with it now! It's bold but soft, sweet yet spicy, classic yet confidently modern, and I WILL be buying this as I am truly in awe of how it stirs feelings of feminine power and allure. It captured ME! A halo of golden sensuality radiates from this elegant, yet mysterious perfume. It is surrounded by the smoky sweetness of soft Vanilla and lingers with the seductive spiciness of pepper woody notes that will have everyone asking what scent you are wearing!
Alison V.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by Alison V.
I received a free sample of this scent in return for my honest review. I was excited to try a perfume, but upon spraying, I was a bit concerned. One spritz was very potent and it reminded me of an older aunt who hugs you for a little too long at Easter. I didn't directly spray myself with the perfume. Instead, I sprayed my sink and used whatever residue was left at the spritzer opening to dab at a pulse point on my wrist. After a few minutes, I was relieved that the scent had mellowed into a more of a cocoa butter scent, but it still had that heavy springtime cotton cloud scent. It lasted long enough; I don't smell anything on my wrist (the next morning). I wouldn't be opposed to trying out the other scents, but this particular one (Infinite Sky) just isn't for me.
Estefania G.
Victorville, CA
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by Estefania G.
I smelled this at Macy's. I AM IN LOVE WITH ESTĒE LAUDER FRAGANCES. ELEGANT YET CASUAL ALL OF THEM CAPTIVATING. My favourite is Radiant Mirage. I feel so important when I wear this. This line of fragances are on my top 5
Asma M.
Weehawken, NJ
Tried blushing sands and dream dusk from this collection and I absolutely loved them. Blushing sands is more for fall/winter season. And dream dusk is perfect for spring season.
Lin R.
Fort Polk, LA
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz uploaded by Lin R.
Estee Lauder Luxury Collection Infinite Sky Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom, Size 3.4 Oz I had hopes of finding a new scent. Unfortunately, this scent still had the Estēe Lauder’s baseline smell; as if my grandmother should wear it. It does have a pleasant and understated scent for those who may be interested.

Looking for your answer?