BY ESTÉE LAUDER

POWDER POINTS - Flawless coverage - Luminous finish. For a luminous finish that minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles. Special ingredients diffuse light as it hits your skin, creating a "soft-focus" effect that visibly smooths the appearance of your skin. Choose pressed powder for finishing touches, or for touch-ups throughout the day. (Lucidity is also available as Loose Powder). Dermatologist-tested. .5 oz. Available in Light, Light Medium, Medium, Medium Deep, Transparent.

Candace D.
Gales Creek, OR
Velvety feel, goes on smoothly and wears well, medium coverage without feeling heavy, you can get more coverage but using too much can feel and look cakey
Desiree G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this compact from estee lauder because I heard great things about it. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked well.
Monica L.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product not only sets the foundation but also provides a good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy.
Tracy O'Quinn E.
Clintwood, VA
I really like Estée Lauder products. This powered is awesome. One of my favs.
Alexandria E.
Placerville, CA
I'm new to this brand and product. I love the softness of the powder when applied to my face. The cover up job it does is also very nice. Blends and sets all my other face makeup I did before applying this and just brings it all together. A very nice and soft finish. Its a good product.
Danielle C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
There are other more affordable powders out there that I would reach for instead of this one. I love the Rimmel stay matte. In my opinion this doesn't quite cut it for me. However, it is not a bad product.
Nettiejo H.
Very nice pressed powder and has a light fragrance that is a nice bonus to any woman.
Vicky B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nice lightweight powder perfect if u don't like your makeup to heavy .blends in with skin tone ...
Natasha P.
Chesterfield
This is avert nice product it s good for making the face matte and it has a lovely very even finish. This product does not go patchy and it is well worth the money, I have only had this product once but i am 100% sure I would I use this product again.
triciaherrity
This applies smoothly and if applies corrctly gives a natural look. Too much and you begging to look like a clown.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
How is it?
Deja T.
Estée Lauder Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder Light Medium Does this product really work? Because alot of people have told me about and I'm afraid to get it because they are some products that I am sensitive too.