Estée Lauder Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder 06 Transparent uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

"Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder - This pressed powder gives skin a luminous finish that minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles. Special ingredients diffuse light as it hits your skin, creating a ""soft-focus"" effect that visibly smooths the appearance of your skin. Comes with a luxurious puff. - Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder" see more...

• Is it really great for very oily skin?? I need one as soon as pos...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
anna d.
linden
This is the only Estee Lauder product that I have ever purchased and I am 100% satisfied with what it did. It doesn’t make you look cakey and makes the oily look from the foundation completely go away if you are using a cheap foundation.
Carissa O.
This powder is perfect for finishing my makeup look. It does not go on heavy or cakey and I love that it’s colorless. It is perfect for touch ups throughout the day too to keep the shine away and stays in place nicely
Danielle S.
Dudley, MA
I enjoyed this product. I’ve only used it once, but when I did it made my skin have a lovely natural finish without looking too overdone. It helped a lot with oil and shine. I would use it again
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Estée Lauder is a great brand. All of their products are worth the money. They’re a high end but not on the higher end price range. You know when purchasing Estée Lauder you are getting a quality makeup you can trust. The powders are quality and easy to apply. With several choices of shades you can find the color to match your skin tone. Estée Lauder Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder 06 Transparent
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
I really like this finishing powder. It doesn't go on heavy or cakey, and I find that it does not cling to dry patches, unlike other setting powders. The fact that it is translucent is also a bonus--no blending required. It has a clean, fresh scent that I find to be very nice and luxurious rather than obnoxious. Another thing that I like about this powder is that it doesn't leave me completely matte, and it still allows a bit of oil an sweat to peak through as the day goes on, giving me a natural glow. Now, if I touch-up with the powder throughout the day I can stay completely matte, but I personally don't prefer that. This powder is very lightweight and comfortable as well.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I had this as a teen (long long ago) and lost it, then was gifted a new one for Christmas 2013. I have uploaded a pic to show the current style of this compact as the default pic provided here is the outdated older style that I had around '99-'00. The product is great, the compact itself is small but the powder is great quality and long lasting - but this is definitely all about the packaging and Estee Lauder definitely delivers in beautiful styling on this compact!
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
This is a great face powder, very high quality and helps keep your foundation in place all day. It's a bit expensive but you do get what you pay for and it works a lot better than the cheaper brands.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
I love this powder it really is translucent so you don't have to blend and it makes your foundation last literally all day. It is a little pricy but it lasts forever and works much better then cheaper brands I have tried.
JUNG A.
Round Rock , TX
This is a perfect setting powder, perfect for my oily t-zone! I have the gold alligator compact (love the smaller size for my purse) and I have refilled it a couple times with this powder.
Shauntee N.
This is a great powder to throw in your on the go make up bag. The powder is smooth and goes on nicely. The transparen't is an awesome color because it will make any foundation color.
cynthia p.
Is it really great for very oily skin?? I need one as soon as possible..