BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This pressed powder gives skin a luminous finish that minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles.

Special ingredients diffuse light as it hits your skin, creating a "soft-focus" effect that visibly smooths the appearance of your skin. Comes with a luxurious puff.

WHY USE PRESSED POWDER?

Pressed powder is ideal for finishing touches, or for touch-ups throughout the day. The sleek compact is convenient when you're on the go.

Love Lucidity? Many of our collectible compacts are filled and refillable with Lucidity Pressed Powder.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc; Polyethylene; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Magnesium Myristate; Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate; Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate; Lecithin; Tocopherol; Linoleic Acid; Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate; Fragrance (Parfum); Squalane; Phospholipids; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)] <ILN39557>

Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a glorious finishing powder! Translucent and feather-light in a very handy and very pretty compact that you can and should take everywhere you go! You can use it over no-makeup makeup because its just barely there look Estée Lauder Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder ing and feels much the same way. Its airy and smooth as silk and wont cake or crease and it doesn't look powdery at ALL . Blends right in and makes your makeup look last all day with very few touch ups throught the day! Estée Lauder Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
I seriously wish EL would bring this back! It was the best powder I have ever laid my hands on. Light. Reflective. Easy to use / touch up. But of course they discontinued it. The two new pressed powders they released in the past 4 months are chalky, heavy, matronly. I will look for a replacement. But I hate to since I adored this. Pout!!!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My aunt had this when I was a child. I used to steal it from her and use it! It is translucent..but I do not remember it being shimmery . It is not matte either. This compact has some luminizers in it which can be good or bad depending on what you want. It could help someone who wants to brighten their skin tone, but accentuate certain areas.The packaging is very elegant so that is good too.
Jaylene Q.
San diego, CA
Loved this powder, gave me a nice finish. I like to apply with a brush instead of a sponge I find it works better for me and kept me makeup in place throughout the day and I could see myself purchasing this again
Alexandra G.
Dacula , GA
Not my favorite. I think this color was maybe too light for my face but I just didn’t like the way it went on. I wore it over my liquid foundation which may have also been the issue but I would try another product by this brand for sure.
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
It has been a few years since I have tried Estee Lauder so I decided to try it again. I have combination skin and it stays put perfectly with minimal touch ups during the day! It goes perfectly with my Estee Lauder foundation! I would highly recommend this product!
Nataliya L.
Did you have days when you look in mirror and unhappy? When you feel you are not ready face people? It was my solution. After applying layer of this powder your confidence goes up!! Face is beautiful it covers all blemishes gives you good skin tone
Carissa O.
I like this powder a lot. It helps control any shine and sets makeup well. It is completely colorless too so it doesn’t affect any of your pre existing makeup. It’s a little pricey, but it lasts quite a while and a little goes a long way.
Katie H.
Emmett, ID
I am always looking for a good powder foundation. Sseeing if this is one that lays on good and STAYS on?
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Does this product make you breakout?
cynthia p.
Is it really great for very oily skin?? I need one as soon as possible..
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Is pressed powder better than loose powder?
April R.
Wakefield
Would anyone recommend this please