BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Ravenden, AR
This is what I always wear. I only wear this as foundation. It's the only product I use to cover up my face. It stays on great and covers up good. It matches my skin perfectly and is easy to apply. I will buy this time and time again when I run out.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Love this perder gear vexoenduve worth buying this product it's lasting nice packaging
Baleigh P.
Baleigh P.
Morgantown, WV
I love this powder! I tend to get quite oily toward the middle and end of the day and most powders fail and o have to reapply. This one is awesome and keeps me from getting too shiny. Would recommend to anyone with skin type 3.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Keeps makeup from creasing and coming off all day long. Helps make your face matte and keeps your face from getting oily throughout the day.
Star P.
Star P.
Great powder that makes my face look smooth and feels like silk. Only gave it 4 stars because it is pricey and runs out fast.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Norton, VA
Lucidity doesn't settle into my wrinkles so it really does give my face a flawless glow. The light/medium is perfect for my fair skin
Selena M.
Selena M.
I've said it before & I will say it again... ESTÉE LAUDER has one of the best make up lines out there!!
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Horton, AL
I love love love this powder. It works so good and it smells even better. I use this all the time.