Estée Lauder Lucidity Powder Compact Refill Large 02 Light Medium uploaded by Jackie S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Jackie S.
Estee Lauder Lucidity Powder Compact refill is the best because it has great coverage, is long lasting and rarely separates, even when dropped. It covers well without looking cakey and I love that I do not need to buy the full compact, just the refill. I am definitely a fan!
Chyrel K.
Whitesboro, TX
It's quick and easy with good coverage. Light but covers. Tends to show fine lines if reapplying during the day. Ability to match skin tones easily. Perfect for on the go touch ups.
Maria V.
If Estee Lauder is reading this, please step up production and distribution! This product is getting hard to find.

If you're looking for a "traditional finish" to your make-up, this compact translucent powder is still such a good choice. It's perfect for diminishing shine without changing the color of your skin. You won't ever have to worry about it looking "cakey" or going over towards orange or brown. I've been using it for years.
tammie J.
Seaside, OR
Nice light powder, I use it to set my foundation. It does not cake and make pores larger like some powders do.
Yesica G.
San Juan
Great product, have used it for many years !! Very easy to apply , very light and great coverage !!
mama d.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 5 piso 141
I would like to try it to be able to give my most concrete opinion and to be able to say my most real my opinion I would love to try it
Quetzy D.
Morelos
Extremely Useful, you can use it every day and look an amazing makeup. Try it.