Estée Lauder Lucidity Light-Diffusing Makeup uploaded by Ashley C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For a radiantly perfect look. Special light-diffusing pigments reflect light away from fine lines and wrinkles so they seem to disappear. Provides moisturizing benefits, so it's comfortable even on dry skin.

Jordyn O.
San Diego, CA
I really liked this foundation. It has a bit more coverage and is very buildable. It goes on silky smooth and does a nice job staying out. Compared to my lancome or nars I wouldn’t put this above just because the product doesn’t stay out as long
Ashley C.
This product has me truly heart broken they have stopped this line of product and I'm devastated. I have been using this for awhile but my bonus mom (stepmom) has been using this for even longer. A great product.
Sanda O.
Way to drying for those that have cry dry skin, it feels heavy and dry when applying jt and it didn’t really in the smooth! It also clings to acne and doesn’t cover the best!
Renee D.
My favorite foundation. Although, now they don't have this one available anymore. That is the sucky part. I will have to try other ones from Ester Lauder and see one that will come close to this one.
Ashley M.
syracuse
I do not like this foundation when it drys it detoxes and changes the color it has a very stick sensation and it does not have a very good coverage like it says but I recommend this for people who like a light coverage
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I have no complaints about this foundation. It's light on the skin and looks very natural. It didn't irritate or break me out while keeping my skin hydrated (it also looked great in photos). I think the price is fair for the product and lasted me a long time. I highly recommend!
Carley O.
This foundation is just okay, especially for a high end makeup brand. Medium coverage, pretty easy to apply. Nothing special about it. The spf 8 is redundant because it's so low that you still need to apply a separate spf. Pretty decent shade range, and wears well, but I wouldn't purchase again.
Crystall C.
This has been a long-time foundation. I like that there is SPF in the product, and the product itself is very lightweight, almost liquid-y. Great coverage, easy to use and apply, but a bit on the pricier side compared to the size and the amount of the product.
laura F.
This is such a great product. It makes your face so smooth. This also stays on all day, which is a must for me. I get ready early in the morning and usually do not get home until night time, so its very important to have a make that will stay on.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
I love this cover up. I really like the bottle it comes in. It goes on great and evenly. However it does look really light, but looks better throughout the day. It is really pricey but worth it.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Is there a shade for very fair skin? Lauder Double Wear foundation doesn't come light enough...pulls WAY to orange for fair cool toned skin.
Madison M.
Newark, OH
Does it last a long time or does shine come through after a short period??
Glorimar C.
Yauco , Puerto Rico
Its this a full coverage and if a have oily skin can I use it?
Griseda H.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Griseda H.
Does this really give a,natural finish look? It looks good from the outside but there are no great review for it, just average.