Estée Lauder Lucidity Light-Diffusing Makeup uploaded by Ashley C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For a radiantly perfect look. Special light-diffusing pigments reflect light away from fine lines and wrinkles so they seem to disappear. Provides moisturizing benefits, so it's comfortable even on dry skin.

Ashley C.
This product has me truly heart broken they have stopped this line of product and I'm devastated. I have been using this for awhile but my bonus mom (stepmom) has been using this for even longer. A great product.
Ashley M.
syracuse
I do not like this foundation when it drys it detoxes and changes the color it has a very stick sensation and it does not have a very good coverage like it says but I recommend this for people who like a light coverage
Renee D.
My favorite foundation. Although, now they don't have this one available anymore. That is the sucky part. I will have to try other ones from Ester Lauder and see one that will come close to this one.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I have no complaints about this foundation. It's light on the skin and looks very natural. It didn't irritate or break me out while keeping my skin hydrated (it also looked great in photos). I think the price is fair for the product and lasted me a long time. I highly recommend!
Carley O.
This foundation is just okay, especially for a high end makeup brand. Medium coverage, pretty easy to apply. Nothing special about it. The spf 8 is redundant because it's so low that you still need to apply a separate spf. Pretty decent shade range, and wears well, but I wouldn't purchase again.
Crystall C.
This has been a long-time foundation. I like that there is SPF in the product, and the product itself is very lightweight, almost liquid-y. Great coverage, easy to use and apply, but a bit on the pricier side compared to the size and the amount of the product.
laura F.
This is such a great product. It makes your face so smooth. This also stays on all day, which is a must for me. I get ready early in the morning and usually do not get home until night time, so its very important to have a make that will stay on.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
I love this cover up. I really like the bottle it comes in. It goes on great and evenly. However it does look really light, but looks better throughout the day. It is really pricey but worth it.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ
ESTEE LAUDER IS JUST THE BEST ALL THE WAY AROUND - I love love love her foundation ALITTLE DOES GO A LONG WAY so just a few spots around the face and work in with your face brush or beauty blender no need to set it with a powder unless your oily they just t zone because you can get cakey
Andrea B.
Willow Spring, NC
Love Estee Lauder foundation. I have problem skin and also pore issues so I need a great foundation. t goes on smooth with wonderful coverage and looks good all day. Every makeup item I have used for Estee Lauder is wonderful.....colors and how they look and feel on your face.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Is there a shade for very fair skin? Lauder Double Wear foundation doesn't come light enough...pulls WAY to orange for fair cool toned skin.
Madison M.
Newark, OH
Does it last a long time or does shine come through after a short period??
Glorimar C.
Yauco , Puerto Rico
Its this a full coverage and if a have oily skin can I use it?
Gris H.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Gris H.
Does this really give a,natural finish look? It looks good from the outside but there are no great review for it, just average.