BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Think of it as the little black dress for lashes. Unlike traditional lash primers that are white, this primer is tinted black, so you can use it on its own.

Three ways to wear it:

Tint: Colors and lifts bare lashes so they stay silky black throughout the day and even overnight.

Amplify: As a primer, it's the optimal mascara base for volume, lift and length.

Set: Brush over mascara for a long-wearing, water-resistant topcoat that helps reduce smudging and flaking.

No well-dressed lashes should be without it.

Patent-pending formula.

HOW TO USE

Apply it on bare lashes for a softer, more natural lash look. Brush on as a lash primer under mascara. Wear as a top coat to set mascara.

Ingredients: Isododecane; Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbitan Olivate; Quaternium-90 Bentonite; Trisiloxane; Sorbitan Tristearate; Silica Silylate; Polyisobutene; Trihydroxystearin; Diisopropyl Adipate; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Panthenol; Pantethine; Cholesterol; Propylene Carbonate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Methicone; Caprylyl Glycol; Magnesium Salicylate; Hexylene Glycol; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)] <ILN41017>

Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Worn alone, the fragrance-free formula adds a sheer yet dark tint and lengthens lashes without adding bulk. The wetness of the formula tends to cause lashes to stick together a bit, but if you're patient you can smooth this out. Otherwise, this tint leads to worry-free wear and is a great way to naturally enhance lashes without the "heavier" look most mascaras deliver.
Ashley S.
On its own this is a great natural mascara. It leaves your lashes, lengthened and tinted but without any clumping. I typically wear it by itself cause I like a more natural "just woke up with amazing lashes look" but it also works really well under another mascara and amplifies the effect of the second mascara. So I'd totally recommend this because it works well for both your natural and full glam makeup days. It doesn't flake, it doesn't smudge, it lasts all day long and it's easy to layer up if that's what you want to do.
Brittany A.
Love love love this primer!! I use it under my Smashbox Super Fan Mascara and my lashes look amazing. It could also be worn by itself for a super natural look. Worth the price!!
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
With spring around the corner I’m definitely all for the more natural makeup look. This mascara definitely takes the cake. With working in a green house that’s humid and running about 85 degrees for four hours, I have had nothing happen to my mascara. It’s not tacky, smudged, or crumbling away. Definitely going to be frequently reaching for this.
Megan G.
I love this mascara primer! It really helps to elongate and separate my lashes. No clumpiness or any issues like that. It's one of my favorite all time eyelash primers. I love Estee Lauder products, they are a great quality and I love almost everything I buy there.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
I've recently received this lash primer along with the sumptuous mascara and I instantly fell in love! it made my lashes look so long and voluminous. I also like it because it does not leave any fall out under my eyes. That's my biggest concern when I try out new mascara's. I really think that the primer helps with that.
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I got this as a sample and it’s really good! It doesn’t clump up like other primers I’ve used. It sets a nice base for your mascara. The packaging is nice and I really like the wand. Highly recommend trying.
Kathleen D.
I was looking for something that would give my lashes a natural look instead of a full volume and drastic look. I read reviews on this where everyone was raving about how much they loved this product, which made me go purchase it. It was pretty expensive but it got such good ratings I figured it was worth it. I absolutely hate this product. It makes my eyelashes feel so stiff but not in a good way, almost to where it's very uncomfortable. I felt like I had to use way more product than I needed to, to get its worth. I tried it under mascara and I didn't really see a difference at all. I use it because it was expensive and I'd rather it not go to waste, but I will not be repurchasing this product.
Carrie P.
I received the Little Black Primer from a friend to try out. All I can say is WOW! First off, I love the wand. Sometimes I have trouble with not getting my full lash or poking myself with the wand, this wand got everywhere perfectly! My lashes look separated and much longer, with a nice curl. While I haven't tried as many mascaras as others have, this primer really helped up my eye game! Good chance I will purchase this product once I run out!
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
This was amazing. Today was the first day I used it and wow. One simple swipe under the Estée Lauder 1 coat sumptuous infinite mascara. As soon as I did it people were complimenting my lashes. Beautiful. Looks flawless. Not cakey. Not clumpy. New fave by far.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
I saw this at Sephora and was wondering if it was worth the price. It looks nice but I have very sensitive skin and don't want to wast my money.
Holly R.
Sweet Home, OR
Does this mascara actually help you eyelashes pop?
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Does this mascara flake? How long lasting is it?
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
It's this Máscara really Good??
Tanya T.