Estée Lauder Little Black Primer uploaded by Marlee S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A primer that acts as an optimal mascara base boosting the volume, lift, and length of lashes. Think of this unique primer as the little black dress for lashes. Unlike traditional lash primers that are white, this primer is tinted black, so you can use it on its own or as the perfect base for mascara. The patent-pending formula works alone as a tint to color and lift bare lashes so they stay silky black throughout the day and even overnight. It amplifies as a primer and boosts volume, lift, and length to allow mascara to look its best. It can also be used to set by brushing over mascara for a long-wearing, water-resistant topcoat that helps reduce smudging and flaking. Beauty Tip: For an even more radiant look, apply Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II and Nutritious Radiant Vitality Energy Lotion to leave skin feeling soft and refreshed. see more...

Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Hodgenville, KY
This mascara is a must. I literally use this every day, it's obviously more expensive than regular drugstore makeup but so worth it. Its one of the blackest mascaras I've ever used and I love it!
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
I love this lash primer! It's tinted and dark instead of white which is likely d of nice. The curved brush really helps to hold my lashes up which makes my mascara go on so much better.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Got this for Christmas it's not that great. But it definitely separates my lashes. It has really nice packaging but that basically it.
MOua J.
MOua J.
This mascara is one of the best ones I've ever used. I love how it makes my lashes looks longer than it is. Highly recommend
Savanna W.
Savanna W.
This is my all time favorite eye lash primer!! I recommend this to all my makeup friends!!
Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I got this from gift with purchase set. I actually like using it by itself on the day that I don't feel like putting mascara on. It's lifht weight and give natural look to my lashes. It's also ferl less harsh to the lashes health.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
This is one of my favorite product from Estee Lauder, I use it everyday and I don't even have to curl my eyelashes because it does the work for me. My eyelashes aren't even long and it makes them look like if they were. I would really recommend this product.
Blake F.
Blake F.
Smyrna
Best primer I’ve found! I used this stuff relentlessly for years and completely swore by it along with their sumptuous black mascara. I finally switched because of the price, but if it were a little cheaper I would have never ventured out!
Emily L.
Emily L.
This is alright. I am a huge mascara person, it is the one make up item I couldn't live without. This mascara is alright it adds volume but doesn't separate and lengthen as much as I would like.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA
This mascara makes my lashes really full and it doesnt hive this clumpy feeling in my lashes i also wear contact lenses and never had any issues with it!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
I saw this at Sephora and was wondering if it was worth the price. It looks nice but I have very sensitive skin and don't want to wast my money.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Does this mascara flake? How long lasting is it?
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
How easy is it to remove this mascara?
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Opinions on this?
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Does this mascara help with long curled lashes?