Estée Lauder Little Black Primer uploaded by Marlee S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A primer that acts as an optimal mascara base boosting the volume, lift, and length of lashes. Think of this unique primer as the little black dress for lashes. Unlike traditional lash primers that are white, this primer is tinted black, so you can use it on its own or as the perfect base for mascara. The patent-pending formula works alone as a tint to color and lift bare lashes so they stay silky black throughout the day and even overnight. It amplifies as a primer and boosts volume, lift, and length to allow mascara to look its best. It can also be used to set by brushing over mascara for a long-wearing, water-resistant topcoat that helps reduce smudging and flaking. Beauty Tip: For an even more radiant look, apply Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II and Nutritious Radiant Vitality Energy Lotion to leave skin feeling soft and refreshed. see more...

Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
I've recently received this lash primer along with the sumptuous mascara and I instantly fell in love! it made my lashes look so long and voluminous. I also like it because it does not leave any fall out under my eyes. That's my biggest concern when I try out new mascara's. I really think that the primer helps with that.
Taniya P.
I got this from gift with purchase set. I actually like using it by itself on the day that I don't feel like putting mascara on. It's lifht weight and give natural look to my lashes. It's also ferl less harsh to the lashes health.
Fatima A.
This is one of my favorite product from Estee Lauder, I use it everyday and I don't even have to curl my eyelashes because it does the work for me. My eyelashes aren't even long and it makes them look like if they were. I would really recommend this product.
Blake F.
Smyrna
Best primer I’ve found! I used this stuff relentlessly for years and completely swore by it along with their sumptuous black mascara. I finally switched because of the price, but if it were a little cheaper I would have never ventured out!
Christine C.
This primer will do a few things for you - it'll work as a standalone lash color on low key beauty days. It doesn't dry white or grey like most lash primers, so that's a big plus. It takes some extra elbow grease to remove because it seems to really bond onto the lashes to make the product stay. I've been rocking the sample from Sephora (god bless their unlimited sample policy) for a few weeks now and I'm definitely considering this as a purchase. It keeps my mascara on and helps hold the curl from my eyelash curl better than re-applying halfway through the day and risking clumps.
Emily L.
This is alright. I am a huge mascara person, it is the one make up item I couldn't live without. This mascara is alright it adds volume but doesn't separate and lengthen as much as I would like.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
It's a good primer. It doesn't give as much volume as I would like but it does separate my lashes and make them fan-out nicely. It does give some length as well. Doesn't clump or leave loose fibers. I would purchase again.
Jessica T.
Arnold, PA
I received this as a sample when I answered a question correctly at a counter. I love it! You can use it over your mascara to set it or as mascara on days you don't have time to do make up or are just running out real quick. It's awesome. I wear it all the time. I'm really glad I was introduced to it!
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
Totally love this product! It would help so much when applying my main mascara after application! The one I had was from this kit I got for free at Macy's with the purchase of the same brand. I highly recommend it!
Adrienne P.
I love this lash primer! It's tinted and dark instead of white which is likely d of nice. The curved brush really helps to hold my lashes up which makes my mascara go on so much better.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
I saw this at Sephora and was wondering if it was worth the price. It looks nice but I have very sensitive skin and don't want to wast my money.
Mary G.
Glendale, CA
Does this mascara flake? How long lasting is it?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this color black or clear ?
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Opinions on this?
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
It's this Máscara really Good??