BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Give eyes the edge. Design the eye look you want with a dual-ended liquid eye liner you can wear 3 ways:

Ultra-fine:
Slim tip defines eyes with glide-on precision.

Thin:
Use the flat wedge tip to create a classic line.

Thick:
Turn the flat wedge tip on its side for thick, full-on drama.Take your look from subtle daytime elegance to amped-up evening glamour, all with one must-have liner.Waterproof, smudge-proof and flake-proof formula.

How to Use
Shake well before each use

Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylene Glycol; Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer; Alcohol; Beheneth-30; Laureth-21; Aminomethyl Propanol; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Black 2 (Ci 77266); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica; Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

BENEFITS
Wear it 3 ways: Thick. Thin. Ultra-Fine.

FORMULA FACTS
    Ophthalmologist-tested
    Fragrance-free

Buy on ULTA*
  • "#EsteeEditContest my favorite estee product is "The Little Black Liner" I always have had trouble getting my eyeliner even and the applicators on this liner will make you an expert in no time. You might say $31 for liner is too much but it is so pigmented goes on very smoothly and lasts all day long ! " in 10 reviews
  • "One of the best eyeliners out there! Extremely pigmented and easy to create a winged liner. " in 9 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is so bold and it's my favorite! I usually wear with my sharp cat eye look and I bought this at Nordstroms! There is no room for improvement cause it's already well-done. My eye color is dark brown and it definitely helps my eyes stand out" in 7 reviews
Jane W.
Laguna Hills, CA
This pen is great for delivering a bold, defined liner, with the ability to produce a super thin, or thicker line with simple pressure! It doesn’t flake off, lasts well, but isn’t to difficult to remove at the end of the day. It was my first time buying it, but has become one of my favorite liquid liners! Love the felt tip.
👑Yulissa B.
This was the first eyeliner I ever purchased and I loveeeeee it! It works amazing for thick and thin liner as it has two different ends. It has lasted me a very long time. It's the only liner I use as it is amazing. It's is not waterproof though.
Ashleigh M.
White Plains , MD
I love this liner. The dual end is so nice. The finer point i use for drawing the long and the thicker one I use for filling it in. The tip is firm but still bendable which allows for beautiful wings. It doesn’t bleed and it lasts all day!
Kelsie C.
Cave City
Double sided liquid eyeliner pin. what could be better honestly? the ultra fine side is super thin and perfect for a thin liner and the other side is a little bit thicker for that thicker look on a night out
Rae B.
Gulfport
2 eyeliners in one, so you’re paying $16 for each liner. The pigment is really good. I pair it with my Liner Designer from BeautyBlender and my wings have never looked better.
Rebekah D.
This eyeliner is perfect. It goes on smooth and it lasts all day. When #halloween comes by I need my black eyeliner. I bought this from Ulta beauty for $31, but it can be found in other stores. I would most definitely buy it again since it is by far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. And of course I like to pair it with my MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow in apricot to get that perfect orange vs. black contrast so known to Halloween
Faika K.
I got this product as a gift from my sister.
I love to wear eyeliner but most of the drugstore and high end ones tend to get smudged. This is only one which stays on for the longest without any primer. Its balckest black and some with two tips which makes wearing any shape of eye liner a breeze.
You can buy it at Sephora, Macys or from Estee Lauder's own website.
Must try !!!
Brea G.
Blaine, WA
I've literally tried tons of different eyeliners to find the perfect one for me. (Lancôme, Stila, Benefit, Clinique, drugstore brands, etc.) Most brushes I find were too soft & flexy. The competitors eyeliners don't draw straight or curved lines very seamlessly. They all smudged, creased on my upper lid, or didn't stay on very long. EL's eyeliner can be layered, whereas the other guys cannot be layered at all. This doesn't flake like Stila or others. I needed a stiff, marker like brush. I wanted long lasting. Easy to draw and create any sort of lines I want. Eyeliner that was very forgiving and easy to use & correct. This truly is the BEST foolproof eyeliner I've personally used so far. Double ended. Double duty. Only Downside: $$$ Expensive but worth it!
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Super cool product! I always recommend this to those who aren't good with liner or who want to master a good cat eye. Its so easy to control and the felt tip is the perfect size. The other end has different shapes, so you can get a ton of makeup looks with this liner. Its super black too!
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
This eye liner is amazing. I like how it has two sides to choose from. I like using the thick side to made the line then finishing it off with the sharp thin tip for the wing. It lasts forever and it darker than dark! It lasts forever so its worth the price. It's the biggest eye liner I've ever held!
Madison W.
Norwood, MO
When you use this liner does it go on smoothly or smudge easily? It's hard for me to find a liner that glides smooth or goes on thinner than normal stick liners. #EsteeEditContest
Jessica W.
Columbia, SC
I have been dying to purchase this eyeliner, what's the staying power like? Does it smudge easily? Does the tip have a good quality to where it doesn't wear out fast?
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Is it waterproof? How dark is it? And would you recommend it? #EsteeEditContest
Julissa L.
Does this stay on for long?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
How does this compare to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner? Is it pigmented and does it stay long? #EsteeEditContest

back