BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Lip Liners - Estee Lauder Lip Defining Pencil/Brush 37 Cinnamon

Sophia R.
Overland Park
I am kinda iffy about this pencil. It's definitely very long lasting, but it very thick and hard to apply. When I first got it it met my expectations but even with the lid on it sorta dried out or something I would not recommend it or buy it again.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
i have the color 03 apple cordial and its and okay liner. it blend-able and holds up well throughout the day through many tests like the kiss test, drink and eat with very little feathering. when layered under a liquid lipstick t performs much better.
ericka b.
Humble, TX
I Love love love this product it comes in different colors, this is a great one last long and affordable what is not to love about it . You cant ever have too many lip pencils in your make up box.
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
This lip pencil right here worKS wonders. Love combining this color on my lips with a bright red lipstick for ultra definition on my tiny lips. Haha
Kim W.
Benton
This lip liner is very nice. It goes on very smooth and doesn't run in your lip lines. It also dtays put, it doesnt come off til uou take it off
Madison F.
Shamokin , PA
I don't like light colors but I guess if you do this one is a good one to use they last for s long time and don't really wear
Nicole C.
swansea
I have the colour spice in this lip liner. I really love the colour paired with a nude lipstick, it makes your lips appear much larger and full! It’s really soft and creamy to apply which I love, I don’t think I’d buy again just because of the price, I think there are cheaper ones which are just as good.