Estée Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Avery P.Estée Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Caitlin F.Estée Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Natalie V.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderLip ConditionerDetailsA soothing moisture treat for your lips. Hydrates, smoothes and comforts lips. Includes Vitamins C and E, shea butter, and other naturally derived moisturizers. Apply under lipstick as a moisturizing base coat. Or wear it overnight as an intensive moisture treatment. Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

• I have never used a Lip primer before...No it is not necessary, but it... 2 Answers
Photos (3)
Buy on Bergdor...*
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use a lot of matte lipsticks on a daily basis so I wanted a good primer for longer wear a smoothr application. This was very good at making my lipstick last but was not as moisturizing as I had hoped. For the price I did expect a little more. I would use it in combination with your regular lip care routine, not use it exclusively.
Ernestine P.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Everyone should have this in their Beauty Bag. It's out of this world! Not only is it a moisturizer, It's a your answer to your lips if you only want the vitamins It's nourished with, and no color. I love this and I recommending all you ladies to give it a try!
Karina S.
Karina S.
DUARTE, CA
Love this lip conditioner! putting it before applying tinted lipstick really works wonders! Leaving lip color looking fresh for a long time and moisturizing your lips as well such as chap stick, really recommend it to anyone with breakage on lips!
Georgiana W.
Georgiana W.
Tarpon Springs, FL
July 17, 2017, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size
This product is very splurgy for me because I've lip products like this for a lot cheaper. However you can tell this is more high end due to its long lasting effectiveness. The product and its packaging is elegant and does it's job very well. My lips felt AMAZING after using this again and again  and would definitely recommend
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
March 10, 2017, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size
I have used this for years. I got it as a sample and was hooked. I put it on my lips while doing my makeup and it helps keeps my lips moisturizers.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Dec. 1, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size
I wasn't sure about this product at first because of the price. $22 for a lip conditioner seemed pricey. After seeing such great reviews on another site, I had to get it. It is amazing on the lips! My lips get dry in the cold weather, and this keeps them soft. It contains vitamins and I love the rose gold applicator.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Jan. 22, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size
Quite a good product but it's a hefty price for good dupes I find in the drugstore. I prefer the Clinique conditioner more. This one has a funky smell and taste which although means no frsgrances were added, are not fun to put on my lips. I also don't feel like it really sits and sinks in. I swipe it on and feel the need to reapply it shortly after. Does a good job, but I found better. (Although it by far has the most beautiful packaging.)
Regan D.
Regan D.
Feb. 4, 2017, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner-NO COLOUR-One Size
Winters in Canada are harsh. My skin and my lips pay a price. This lip conditioner was a bit steep in cost. But worth the results. The vitamins, and Shea butter mask my lips kissably soft. Great as a pre application to lip stick! Plus the golden cover is super classy.
Alyee H.
Alyee H.
I have never used a Lip primer before, is this necessary when apply any matte lipstick? Plus my lips get very chapped and wondering if this lip conditioner moisturizes nicely? #EsteeEditContest