BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A soothing moisture treat for your lips. The lip-caring formula hydrates, smooths and comforts lips.
Includes Vitamins C and E, Shea Butter and other naturally derived moisturizers.
Wear it two ways: Apply under lipstick as a moisturizing base coat. Or wear it overnight as an intensive moisture treatment.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Cetyl Acetate; Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D?Abeille; Polyethylene; Oleyl Oleate; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Hydrogenated Polydecene; Lanolin Oil; Barium Sulfate; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Alumina; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Mica

• I have never used a Lip primer before, is this necessary when app...2 Answers
Avery P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Quite a good product but it's a hefty price for good dupes I find in the drugstore. I prefer the Clinique conditioner more. This one has a funky smell and taste which although means no frsgrances were added, are not fun to put on my lips. I also don't feel like it really sits and sinks in. I swipe it on and feel the need to reapply it shortly after. Does a good job, but I found better. (Although it by far has the most beautiful packaging.)
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
This product is very splurgy for me because I've lip products like this for a lot cheaper. However you can tell this is more high end due to its long lasting effectiveness. The product and its packaging is elegant and does it's job very well. My lips felt AMAZING after using this again and again  and would definitely recommend
Natalie V.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use a lot of matte lipsticks on a daily basis so I wanted a good primer for longer wear a smoothr application. This was very good at making my lipstick last but was not as moisturizing as I had hoped. For the price I did expect a little more. I would use it in combination with your regular lip care routine, not use it exclusively.
Kimberly G.
I wasn't sure about this product at first because of the price. $22 for a lip conditioner seemed pricey. After seeing such great reviews on another site, I had to get it. It is amazing on the lips! My lips get dry in the cold weather, and this keeps them soft. It contains vitamins and I love the rose gold applicator.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Everyone should have this in their Beauty Bag. It's out of this world! Not only is it a moisturizer, It's a your answer to your lips if you only want the vitamins It's nourished with, and no color. I love this and I recommending all you ladies to give it a try!
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Love this lip conditioner! putting it before applying tinted lipstick really works wonders! Leaving lip color looking fresh for a long time and moisturizing your lips as well such as chap stick, really recommend it to anyone with breakage on lips!
Amanda S.
I have used this for years. I got it as a sample and was hooked. I put it on my lips while doing my makeup and it helps keeps my lips moisturizers.
Sabrina M.
Alliston , ON
I really enjoy this lip conditioner. It’s clear and has a very soft scent to it that is hard to describe. It’s easy to apply and the packaging is beautiful. It’s long lasting and I’ll use it as a base coat before applying a lip colour
Farhana S.
I love this product . My lips get really dry with weather change and so I always use something to keep it soft and moisturized. It costed $26 CAD from Hudson Bay and it’s worth every $ spent! It keeps my lips soft and hydrated. I did not suffer with dry lips this fall surprisingly and so I would recommend this product !
Regan D.
Winters in Canada are harsh. My skin and my lips pay a price. This lip conditioner was a bit steep in cost. But worth the results. The vitamins, and Shea butter mask my lips kissably soft. Great as a pre application to lip stick! Plus the golden cover is super classy.
Alyee H.
I have never used a Lip primer before, is this necessary when apply any matte lipstick? Plus my lips get very chapped and wondering if this lip conditioner moisturizes nicely? #EsteeEditContest