Estée Lauder Lip Brush uploaded by Mara L.Estée Lauder Lip Brush uploaded by Mara L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #26 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Your lips will love the ease and smooth precision of this essential brush.Perfect for both lipstick and lip gloss: line, define and let your lips shine.Gently dab the small, tapered brush over lipstick (or gloss) and apply by starting at center and working out toward lipline. When finished, protect the brush with its golden cap.Designed with direction from top makeup artists around the globe. Manufactured and precision-trimmed with meticulous care. Wooden handles are short and lightweight, allowing for even, effortless application.

Caring for your brushes
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)\
Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

BENEFITS
Small, tapered brush to shape lips, smooth on color.

MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
Closely follow your natural lip contours. To create the illusion of fuller lips, apply just outside your lip line—but only slightly.

• Is this worth $26?2 Answers
  • Is this brush really worth the price? What makes it so special? 2 Answers
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
I really like this little brush. I got it from a set my mom had and never used. I really LOVE how it has a cap and it's slim as well. The bristles are really soft and i dnt hve any trouble applying lip products.
Jilise S.
Kansad city mo
Love love love this little lip brush! When I used to work for Estée Lauder and it was time order my stuff for my gratis I would always order at least two of these brushes because some how I would loose one lol but it does the trick gets my lips looking juicy!!
Olivia M.
Cary, NC
I love this lip brush. It keeps your lip products very opaque on your lips and distributes the product evenly. I purchased this online and it is a little pricey, but is definitely worth it. Since I am satisfied with this product, I would recommend to others.
Lizeth M.
I love love this brush, this brush has lasted so long, I would honestly recommend it. I don't think would need another brush than this one, it's very unique, one of my friends also has one and she loves it too :)
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Hay esta brochita me encanta es de una marca muy buena reconocida y tradicional en cuestion de marcas ,la consigues facilmente en la ukta y sephora. Macys y a buen precio en veces hay descuentos y hay que aprovechar
Summer S.
McComb , MS
I've had this brush for a while now and it's my go to brush for applying my lip gloss during the summer months. It does exactly what you should get from a lip brush. This brush blends my gloss in very smoothly and when it's time for a cleaning it dries looking and feeling brand new!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I really like my Estee Lauder lip brush. Its very easy to maintain. The brissles stay in place. This blends my lipstick/gloss perfectly.
Heather W.
I absolutely love this brush......so fine yet very durable. Picks up a lit of product but isnt dusty. No fallout.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Love how easy it is to get the outline of your lips right with this brush works great lasts long good deal!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I thought this was brush was a little rough. I prefer a softer lip brush. It's also considerably pricey.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth $26?
Vanessa V.
Orlando, FL
Is this brush really worth the price? What makes it so special?