Estee Lauder Limited Edition Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Limited Edition Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Crme, 1.0 oz. DetailsThe key to younger-looking skin. Unlock your skin's youth potential and see it spring back with new bounce, glow with radiant vitality. With our...

• I love this product, but it's definitely pricey. Has anyone found...1 Answers
  • Existem tantos produtos de cosmética no mercado que prometem a re...1 Answers
  • Would this be OK to use as a moisturizer on dry skin?1 Answers
ALambiase L.
Love revitalizing supreme! Makes my skin look fresher and more radiant. When I first used it, the very next day a co-worker asked if I had a facial because my skin was glowing....that was all I needed to hear. Moisturizes without feeling too heavy which makes it great for daytime use under my makeup
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best cream I have ever purchased for my skin. I could tell a difference the first time I used it. I have been using it for 3 months now. It has helped with my wrinkles, dark marks, and uneven skin. I recommend this to all of my friends and family. They are all using this now too.
Krystal F.
Irvine
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes. I love this product my mom had got it for free with her purchase. She didn't want it so I took it ofd her hand and let me just say after I use my scrub i apply a small amount all over my face ans oh my goodness it is amazing. I love the way it makes my face feel. Great product for sure.
sloane f.
Heath
Beauty Junkie Expert
In combination with the advanced night serum, this moisturizer is amazing! My skin has never felt or looked better. I can definitely tell the difference if I skip using it for a day. Will continue to purchase this item!
Leah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You will not like this if you don’t like scented products. But the scent kind of grew on me. I still don’t love it, but I use this at night so the scent doesn’t matter. It does work impressively well as a night cream.
Lindsey A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girl behind the counter told me to try this and I’m so glad I did. I don’t know if it’s suppose to but I feel like it helped with my redness and it has completely eliminated my dryness I was getting. Use every night
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Estee Lauder products consistently for approximately a year now and I will never turn back.

I had actually received a deluxe sample of this for my birthday in January and OMG talk about life changing! It is one of the BEST products I've ever used for my face. It is hydrating but non greasy, it has a nice scent synonymous of EL products. Every time I wore it, I felt like a million bucks. This is true luxury in a bottle. My skin has not looked or felt better than when wearing this cream along with EL's Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
Heather H.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! When I wake up In the morning my face is super soft, it looks brighter and smoothed. Could be my imagination but my face even seems more plump after use. Most people don't like products in jars but I don't mind it. I will be repurchasing soon and I would recommend this product.
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estee Lauder I must say is always trying to get women looking and feeling younger. This high end cream which I purchased from Macy's for like $52-$53 dollars not including tax had me feeling Flawless. I'm always looking for creams to keep me looking timeless!! Definitely one to add to your beauty regime.
Cleber X Edilaine S.
Passos minas gerais
Adorooooo não tem melhor💖💖💖
Ina P.
Marble, NC
Would this be OK to use as a moisturizer on dry skin?
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I love this product, but it's definitely pricey. Has anyone found a product that is comparable? Thanks
Tara P.
What's this like? I'm looking for a cream to be able to apply over night and to make me feel amazing. I'd love to be able to try this product and be able to review this and have my opinion.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Does this work for any skin type? My skin is oily..does this firm your skin?