BY ESTÉE LAUDER

LIMITED EDITION SPRING 2011 COLLECTION see more...

Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
LOVE ESTEE LAUDER! This line is absolutely fabulous and so is all of the products. This nail polish is flawless and is chip free. I highly recommend this affordable product to all others. You will love the color.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Love this color and love that it actually dries pretty quick.  It lasted on my nails without chipping longer than other nail polishes do.  A little pricey though.
Valevega2 V.
I love this color, and i think that this polish is so pigmented but i don't recomend it because is not cruelty free
Makii J.
Yuba City, CA
Love that it comes off as two different colors in the day it’s a dark brown in the night it’s black so if you’re a girl who wants something dark but not black this is for you! I normally don’t like brown colors on my nails but this works!
Jemma J.
adelaide
Nice product, drys fairly quickly and has a good shine to it also lasts me longer than other nail polishes. x x
Susan D.
Cheboygan, MI
This color was given to me as a gift and I didn't think I would like it as it is so dark but it is really beautiful on your nails. And you don't need alot of product to get a good even color.
samantha t.
A really pretty colour, pigmented and just love it. Compares well to other brands ...
carolina b.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my style but it is very pretty, just not on me. Overall dries quickly and leaves a very nice shine without the gloss polish
Anna Cristina M.
77024682
This product is simply wonderful !!! Great!!. I used it and loved it. I recommend this product!!
Veronica T.
Manaus
miEs que amo estos producto  me encantan son exelente son geniales y de muy buena cálidad los recomiendo