BY ESTÉE LAUDER

LIMITED EDITION SPRING 2011 COLLECTION see more...

Natasha B.
I have used this color. Simple and very true to color I am in love with dark colors I feel this brand stayed on longer. The most brands
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
Perfect color palette long lasting very little odor doesn't chip easily. Quick drying. Less likely to smug or mess up your nails
carolina b.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my style but it is very pretty, just not on me. Overall dries quickly and leaves a very nice shine without the gloss polish
Abigail M.
Lumberton, TX
All aroundd perfection. The color is beautiful and a nice dark neutral. Doesn’t chip or peel easily with normal everyday life.
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
I am in love with this product and I am very interested and excited to try it again because it's great and amazing
Aurora B.
Oswego , IL
Doesn’t chip as fast. The look that can be achieved is awesome. Keeps manicure looking fresh longer than usual.
lizzzz f.
Rio Grande City
Love this color and brand when u put it on it stays for like a month or two and feels so soft
patricia m.
manorville
Love this color I’m a dark colored fan so it works for me a little expensive but long lasting
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Love love love love my definitely have to have one list, my favorite because of the duration