Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,126 reviews
This is something I would never ever buy for myself before the price is crazy to me however I got this as a gift and can say if you don’t care about the price and want a A+ nail polish this is for you. One coat and that is really all you need. It had no strong smell and did not leave my room smelling nasty. It was long lasting and the color was almost like getting your nails done . I used this up so quick and I am sad it’s gone! I hope to try more colors in the future!