BY ESTÉE LAUDER

LIMITED EDITION SPRING 2011 COLLECTION see more...

karen b.
Love this nail polish and the color! If you coat it twice and top it off with a clear coat over it, it can last about a week to two weeks which isn't bad at all! love love love this brand and will continue to purchase
Julie C.
Great color for the fall and winter. Last a very long time. I use it more then once. Easy to apply goes on smoothly. Last a while. Good bang for your buck. You get what you pay for. Would highly recommend this product.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love everything about this nail polish except that it is limited edition. I hope I will be able to find it for sale again. The color is so deep and has a nice shine.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Love this color and love that it actually dries pretty quick.  It lasted on my nails without chipping longer than other nail polishes do.  A little pricey though.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,056 reviews
This is something I would never ever buy for myself before the price is crazy to me however I got this as a gift and can say if you don’t care about the price and want a A+ nail polish this is for you. One coat and that is really all you need. It had no strong smell and did not leave my room smelling nasty. It was long lasting and the color was almost like getting your nails done . I used this up so quick and I am sad it’s gone! I hope to try more colors in the future!
Susan D.
Cheboygan, MI
This color was given to me as a gift and I didn't think I would like it as it is so dark but it is really beautiful on your nails. And you don't need alot of product to get a good even color.
Shayna
This nail polish color was very pretty. Some of the black nail polishes that I have bought have been an off black or a shade that I did not perfer. This color is one of the best blacks I have ever tried on
Kayla H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beautiful color! Great product! Worth every penny!
I highly recommend this product to anyone.
So far I’ve found only pros and no cons to this product. I plan to purchase product in the future
Memphis C.
Want some extra sexy and stylish hands?
Go out and buy this product and you're guaranteed to have that glamorous appearance that you're searching for.
Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a topcoat.