Estee Lauder Limited Edition Global Anti-Aging Essentials Set ($138 Value) uploaded by Claudia E.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Revitalizing Supreme Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme, 1.7 oz. (Full-size) New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum, 0.25 oz. Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, 0.5 oz Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam... see more...

Raunak
Raunak
I love the serum. I have several samples of this and it's so good. It's light weight. The products don't have that much of a scent. I think the product is pricey but it is worth it. I would recommend it to see what products you like from the line.
doreen g.
doreen g.
Fontana, CA
This product is life changing for me because I can definitely see a difference. Very cute packaging! Bought this online on their Estée Lauder website and ever since using it I get asked what I use on my skin. It's very nice on the skin not rough at all. Recommend if you want to try it.
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Radiant! Yes, radiant! Use this daily! Love the smell and texture! Very affordable and long lasting. Results are incredible and fast. Get it today and you will love the way your face feels. I recommend it!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
Obsessed! I always love buying the water lauder kits because they have a great mix of the products you love and new ones you have always wanted to try!
There's a reason that Estée Lauder continues to be one of the top skincare companies in the world. Although a little expensive, their products are effective and worth splurging for
Nurun C.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Whipped Body Cream first time hearing about this would love to try
zineb a.
zineb a.
Agadir
OMG 😍 in love with this box
In my wishlist 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 envie de l'avoir pour la énième fois wwow