BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderLimited Edition Bronze Goddess Eau Fra & #238che Skinscent, 3.4 oz. DetailsThe fragrance that worships every inch of you. The original, alluring Eau Fra & #238che you know and love back for another Spring/Summer season.A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy Coconut. All heat. All desire. All woman.3.4 fl. oz./ 100 mLDesigner About Est e Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful." - Est e Lauder Est e Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Est e Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.

• Hey, How long does this scent last ? Also does it smell l...3 Answers
  • Are any samples of this avaliable?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? & is it still available for...1 Answers
Jessica E.
Norman
This is the ultimate summer scent. It reminds me of the beach and has hints of coconut, sea breeze, and almost a little sunscreen thrown in the mix. I’ve used the oil in the past but this is a better product that lasts longer. Great value for the length of scent and how much you get!
Anna L.
Cedartown
Absolutely love this product. It smells like the beach with some coconut undertones and a bit of a powdery overtone. I get a get a lot of compliments on it whenever I wear it. The bottle is beautiful and high quality. I love the ombré on the glass! Highly recommend!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I AM OBSESSED with this scent. It's so beachy and clean and unlike any other "beach" scents.
I have the perfume and the tub of lotion and when you use them together, you smell so fresh and feminine.
The ONLY down side to this perfume is the scent is light and doesn't last. I feel like an hour after I sprayed it on me (we're talking 10 sprays lol) you can't even smell it anymore.
I found I get the most out of the scent when I use with the lotion.
My absolutely favorite scent ever. I'd use this every season if it wasn't such a no no in the beauty world lol Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Whipped Body Creme
Athena D.
How is this fragrance not rated higher? This is one of the best summer fragrances for days at the beach. It is not a complex fragrance, making it easy to wear to work or out during the day. To me, it is not a go to for evenings unless you are on a tropical vacation. It is light, lasts long enough but not too long, and is not overpowering. Could easily be worn in other months but certainly a top summer choice.
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
I am hard to nail down when it comes choosing a fragrance because I'm very sensitive and very picky. This smells delicious without being sickeningly sweet and I feel like I have been on vacation on a tropical island. It definitely isn't a long lasting scent but I love it. I purchased a rollerball initially and it has lasted me a year so far and is only half gone.
Dawna G.
Jemison
I tried thus in Belk about 6 months ago. Im obsessed with it. A friend got me a 3 set travel size for Christmas. I'm in love with it. Usually perfume doesn't last on me very long. This one lasts all day! Fragrances are very individual. It depends on your body chemistry what will work for you. People have different preferences. That's what makes the world go around! I enjoy Bronzed Goddess.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm reviewing the 2017 edition with the teal bottle: this scent is GLORIOUS. if you're the kind of person who has a deep attachment to beaches, you need this in your life. Estee Lauder has made a timeless, ageless scent that conjures emotions and images of a beach party. The scent is light, but in my opinion, that's what a beach scent is. I think it's heavenly!
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
My go-to summer fragrance! This smell reminds me of being on the beach, a fruity drink in hand, ocean waves, and tanning oil. The fragrance lasts all day, it's not overwhelming, and I always get compliments. I bought mine at the mall at Este Lauder.
Beesan L.
Greensboro, NC
So so so in love with this scent! So summery and perfect for when you want to feel like a bronze goddess! I get complimented on it all the time. I got it at the Estée Lauder counter at Belk and I just want the entire collection now!!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Really nice warm fragrance for any time of year. I feel like there have been several incarnations of this fragrance with slight changes over the years made by Estée Lauder, each lovelier than the last. I highly recommend.
Stephanie B.
Hey, How long does this scent last ? Also does it smell like sun tan lotion? Thanks
Dawna G.
Jemison
Are any samples of this avaliable?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Would you recommend this? & is it still available for purchase?