Estee Lauder Lilly Pulitzer Designer Floral Cosmetic Makeup Bag 2013 New Body Care / Beauty Care / Bodycare / BeautyCare

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lilly Pulitzer for Estee Lauder Pink Floral Makeup Cosmetic Bag Measures: 9 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches see more...

Alessandra V.
Harrisburg
I have this makeup bag in two colors! The pink and the blue, I really like them for daily use when I just want to pack a couple daily beauty products that I use through out the day. It's super stylish and fits well in my purse with my things in it.
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for use it all the time to store things in such as makeup and other things I highly recommend this