BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsEstée Lauder
Lifting/firming Essentials with Travel-size Cosmetics Bag

Estée Lauder Lifting/firming Essentials with Travel-size Cosmetics Bag

Estee Lauder Lifting/Firming Essentials With Resilience Lift Estee Lauder Estee Lauder Travel Size Lifting/Firming Essentials With Resilience Lift Description: Treat her to a younger, smoother, more lifted and firmer look. Limited-time collection...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Lifting/firming Essentials with Travel-size Cosmetics Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Corbi G.
Ashland, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely love this product, grew up knowing about the brand and still happy to know it’s just as reputable
Lorinda D.
Newberg, OR
Love this set! The eye cream is my favorite. I notice a difference after using it! I would defiantly recommend it
Shalee G.
Saint Charles, MO
Don't use regular enough to give good long effect but I love the smells packaging is beautiful an leaves skin beautiful after use
Cheryl E.
Hiddenite, NC
Would definitely recommend to anyone. Travel mice was nice to try to see if your going like it without spending big money!!
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
My grandmother had a sample of the face wash. I've been using it to remove my makeup. It smells nice and it removes my makeup well. It also leaves my face feeling clean.
member-b321b3
Love it all- can’t buy the bigger bottles all the time though. Too expensive. Great products though and have enjoyed using them.
Nabeela S.
Fremont
I like this - I love these because they help in reducing any wrinkles and lifts and firms my skin
Pam W.
Louisburg
I really enjoy this set. I switch this set with another set that isn’t Estée Lauder. The eye cream could be a little more moisturizing, but I’ll continue to use it.
Erin W.
Bonaire, GA
Great firming cream and products to use for your daily skin regimen! Love these products!
Helen I.
Midland , TX
I use it every day in my daily routine and it leaves my skin super hydrated . This product I recommend is excellent.

Looking for your answer?