BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Lifting/Firming Contents Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
I bought a sample sized bottle of this initially because it came with the eye cream I wanted. It goes on so smoothly, leaving your skin feeling as soft as it ever will. It has a nice, subtle smell. In the smaller bottle, it is thick enough that it is difficult to get out with the included application wand once it's less than half full. Estee Lauder makes very high quality products and this serum is no exception. Consistent use of this serum has made some improvement in the texture of my skin making it softer and fuller and evened out the skin tone. Beautiful purple glass bottle with a gilded pump top, will def be buying again!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Such a great way to try Estée products! This little bundle is such a good find! I picked it up strictly as present for my mom for her birthday and the next time I saw her which was a couple weeks she was already raving about the products in this set. With that being said I decided to pick this set up for myself and haven’t regretted it. I’ve literally seen visible results with my fine lines and the overall firmness of my skin.
Sami S.
Lowell
This products are the real deal! Do you want to look young for the rest of your life? Buy these products. I love them! Nice packaging, luxury products, doesn’t cost and arm and a leg, and passes my expectations.
Haydee G.
I am in my forties. At this age we start looking for the big guns. We want to look youthful and pretty. I started looking for the right skincare and I found it on Estee Lauder! The creams are just the perfect consistency and the perfect formula.
Michelle G.
Lake Worth, Florida
Enjoyed using this product, especially the cream. It’s a little bit on the pricier side but it helps your skin. The cream can be a little thickening on the face. Repeat customer but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I absolutely love this little set and will absolutely repurchase once it's gone. I love the Estée Lauder brand products and I really notice a difference with them unlike a lot of others that take forever to show results.
Katie B.
I got a few samples when I purchased some liquid foundation and omg I’m hooked. Seriously I can tell a difference in the fine lines on my forehead. I use a little every night and it goes a long way.
Ginny s.
Austin, TX
First of all this packaging is so luxurious. Second of all this is my second vial and I love everything about this product. Very effective, and looks so cute on my vanity! Not to mention this makes my skin so fluffy and firm
Abbie O.
I absolutely love this product!! I use the serum and moisturizer every night after I wash my face. It leaves my skin so soft and it soaks in all night. The scent is fantastic. It smells like high class skincare. I use the serum again in the mornings before I apply my makeup. I never ever want to run out!! It’s a must have in my opinion. Estée Lauder never lets me down💕
Nicole S.
Amazing product and I love the feeling when it is on my skin.  Smells super great and it goes on smoothly.  Obsessed with the fact that is doesn't trigger my acne and make my skin oily.  I don't however see a much of a difference with my skin, fine lines.