BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Here is your proven Beautiful Skin Solutions regimen that delivers visible resultsinstantly and over time. This Estee Lauder Lifting/Firming targeted system of high-performance formulas reveals a younger, smoother, firmer, more lifted look. Limited-time collection includes: Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15, 1.7 oz. (full-size) Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Eye Creme, .17 oz. Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum, .5 oz. Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask 1.7 oz. Travel Bag

Rebecca S.
Phoenix
Love Estee Lauder. A little goes a long way, and it firms, moisturizes, and gives my skin a nice healthy glow. The small jars look great on my counter. Estee Lauder gives my skin moisture without causing breakouts; definitely recommend, even for those with sensitive skin.
Victoria T.
Absolutely love this product. I added into my daily routine and love the results I am seeing. The products feel great on the skin and are at a somewhat affordable price. But overall I would recommend
Meg F.
Now this I used...but although the cream is luxurious and deeply penetrating I never saw any change where living and firming was promised I purchased direct online from ...from E. Lauder it was gentle and lightly scented I may still buy ageing to better dryness.

CHEENA🍒 G.
Norwalk
My mom gave me this set last year. I'm 33 years old and have never really taken the time to use anything for aging skin. Not until i started noticing fine lines on my forehead. I used this trip until i finished it and was satisfied. I got minimal resutls but all good results.
Kelci L.
I love this product! My skin gets very dry in the winter and this gentle product smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I also love the that it lifts and tones. I use this every night before bed and as a moisturizer before applying my face.
Robyn B.
Cameron , WV
These products make your skin feel wonderful with continued use. They are heavily scented to keep that in mind, however with a very short use I felt a noticeable difference in my skin. If they could tone down the scent a smidge this would be my everyday
Annazette R.
New bern , NC
Resilience lift is bae. I have been recently introduced to Estée Lauder products. The product does what it says it’s going to do. It’s worth every penny. No complaints at all. The serum and the moisturizer go hand in hand.
Suli R.
Naples, FL.
Im starting to have some problems with my skin because im gaining some weight, so you can tell that the skin on my face its not as tense as it used to be. But with this line that’s past. It saves my life. Literally!
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill
I have used this product for a bit now I have used up 3 jars of this cream. Amazing packaging. It is very effective and I have seened a difference after using it. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Fran C.
Independence, VA
A friend at work raved about this product, I was so excited to make the purchase, could not wait to get it home!
I used it daily for a month with no real results, maybe my coworker was to excited and I expected to much.
I did not think the results were worth the money spent