Estée Lauder Lauder Pleasures For Men Cologne Spray uploaded by Kaye T.Estée Lauder Lauder Pleasures For Men Cologne Spray uploaded by Ian S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #66 in Cologne

A clean, crisp fragrance that perfectly captures the best times in life.

Feel the energy. Welcome the warmth, the absolute ease. This fresh, woodsy, refreshingly masculine scent blends citrus and herbs with rich spices and rare woods. All clarified with a unique Sky Air Accord.

Capture the moment.

Top Notes:
Citrus Effervescence, Nectarine, Watery Green Leaves, Sky Air Accord

Middle Notes:
Pimento, Coriander Seed, Red Ginger

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Iridescent Ebony, Deep Forest Moss

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Pleasures For Men Fragrance (Parfum); Limonene; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Linalool; Coumarin; Citral; Hydroxycitronellal; Geraniol; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol <ILN35491>

Buy on bluemer...*
Becky S.
It is no secret that I love cologne as much as I love perfumes. I buy them for the men in my life, to use as linen sprays and I pair certain ones with perfumes and wear them myself (at the same time).
This is a spicy slightly fruity cologne with Apple and green notes that lasts moderately long. It is one of the few cologne I keep regularly as it pairs nicely with different perfumes and garners lots of compliments for being noticeable but not too strong.
Becky S.
I absolutely love the scent of this cologne spray! I didn't know what to expect nut it is just the right balance of yin and yang.
I first used it to spray my pillowcases before sleep when my bf was out of town. Now I often wear it mixed with a very feminine perfume and get compliments all of the time from men and women!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I buy this cologne for my husband it has A clean, crisp fragrance that captures the best times in life. Refreshingly masculine scent blends citrus and herbs with rich spices and rare woods. All clarified with a unique Sky Air Accord. It's a bit sheer for a cologne but it smells so good.
Jock G.
First of all the bottle is so sexy and cute im in love already. Next the scent is attention grabber. Guaranteed! When I passed by some ladies and also men they all turn their heads and look who just went by. It does grab your attention! The scent isnt strong at all but I dont know its sharp enough to catch your nose. Attention? Ummm im loving it right now.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I live this scent. My all time favorite scents ever are the beautiful/beautiful love perfumes, but this is at the top. It smelled nothing like those two. I can't even describe the s scent. It mostly Maddy, towards the end of the day it's started to fade, but I feel like it's a bit of a light scent anyways.
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
This cologne is not for the faint of heart...If you are younger in age, you probably won't like this product.  I worked at a fragrance counter for years and I only ever sold this cologne to older gentleman who like STRONG scents.  This would be something I would never want to give to someone under the age of 50.  I can say the product has a good lasting power, as someone can spray it and it lingers for hours...
Angelica Y.
dayton, OH
My husband has been talking about this cologne for years. He kept telling me one day he wanted this and I couldn't find it. I had never smelled it before so I wasn't quite sure why he was so obsessed with trying to find this product. But I found it on Amazon and got it for his birthday. He was so happy and said he didn't need anything else because he had that. It smells so good and I love when he wears it.
Eliana T.
Burlington
I bought this for my boyfriend for a Christmas gift and he loves it. I like the smell but I don't love it as much as he does but as long as he likes it that's all that matters. It lasts throughout the day and for the price it's going to last a long time because a little goes a long way.
Heather C.
Clarksburg, WV
My husband wears Pleasures for Men and it's one of my absolute favorites for him. A couple of sprays and it lasts all day. It's a light scent, not too overpowering and it's not too expensive.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
My husband is so much in love with this Estée Lauder Pleasures Cologne. I love him wearing this too as it is so pleasant.Little bit pricey but worth it. I love the scent and recommend it to others.
Fiza R.
Is this a good perfume?
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Is this a strong scent, like is it too overbearing
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Just here for my badge... Sorry!
Savannah D.
Would you reccomend this for a younger man or an older?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
What's the note for this cologne?