BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The nature of man.

This magnetic fragrance has a dynamic, masculine clarity blended with a modern sense of nature. It's ultra sensual: an oriental blend with freshness and brisk spices. Clearer, more vibrant than a traditional cologne.

Top Notes:
Sage Absolute, Cucumber, Nutmeg, Cardamom

Middle Notes:
Patchouli, Cedarwood

Base Notes:
Amber, Myrrh, Labdanum

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Intuition For Men Fragrance (Parfum); Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Citronellol; Coumarin; Linalool; Eugenol; Limonene; Geraniol; Cinnamal <ILN37979>

Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Estee Lauder Intuition cologne spray lasts all day and smells so fresh and amazing. Great price and has been one of my favorites so far. If you are looking for cologne and not sure what to choose, this would be the perfect one! I usually buy it from Amazon. It is so much easier than going through the department store.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
My boyfriend loves this cologne! I purchased it for the first time for
Him two years ago! Comes in a really nice bottle! It isn't extremely overpriced and lasts a long time. A little goes along way. I would highly recommend purchasing for your significant other or friend.
Pamela F.
Austin, TX
A friend of mine gave it to me because they were not happy with the way it smelled when applied. I don't know if I'm not applying enough or what but it seems to fade pretty fast
Selena F.
got this for my bf. this is great. I bought it online and was not disappointed. smells nice but not overpowering
Lori P.
Chillicothe, OH
What a great place to shop! It's fun to do the shopping from the comfort of my hone! Love this perfume! Yummy!
Jayla T.
Detroit, MI
Smells amazing you will love tjis it comes in a cute little bottle and box as well its worth the money love it
Tamarah O.
Smells wonderful, I wouldn't recommend it for teens or younger women, but it smells nice. Lasts forever.
imane m.
Woooow I love this perfume from estèe lauder It look so nice and think that it have adorable smell act actually I really love the perfumes of man because it's have a nice look and very strong smell if want to give it to some one I will gift it to my lovely beloved and fiancee in the same time 😍😍😍😍💓💓💓💓💓
sahil b.
It is the best perfume i have ever used in my life.The fregnance of the product is soo natural and refreshing that it makes me feel confident.I strongly recommend this product to all.
Misty D.
I got this as a gift for a family member and he loves it. Nice scent and long lasting for most of the time he has it on.nice bottle and sleek appeal.
bianca g.
Será que é um bom produto para presenter quem agente ama? Diz ai garotas 😘