Estée Lauder Lash Primer Plus Full Treatment Formula uploaded by Amanda F.Estée Lauder Lash Primer Plus Full Treatment Formula uploaded by marianel v.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Maximize your lash look: This amazing mascara primer doubles lash volume. Curls and sets lashes.

Boosts the special effects of mascara and extends its wear. Acts like a magnet to attract and hold mascara, so less is needed.

Stays in place, providing the perfect beginning for magnificent lashes. Conditions to help prevent breakage.

HOW TO USE

For best results, apply one coat of Lash Primer Plus, then immediately apply your mascara while the primer is still wet.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Stearic Acid; Polybutene; Glyceryl Stearate; Acrylates Copolymer; Aminomethyl Propanediol; Oleic Acid; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil; Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Panthenol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Butylene Glycol; Simethicone; Ethylhexylglycerin; Glycerin; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Chlorphenesin; Sorbic Acid; Potassium Sorbate; [+/- Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] <ILN35101>

• Does it make the pigmentation better?2 Answers
  • It dosent look so special 😐😐 what is good with this masca...1 Answers
  • It dosent look so special 😐😐 what is Google with this mas...1 Answers
ninajhoanna A.
Hanover
I got this little one. I absolutely love it . My lashes looks so bomb when I wear it. ITS PERFECT. Really like this so much...
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
I love this mask and it puts my eyelashes beautiful and with a slight length that make them look beautiful and look my eyes
Melissa L.
Henderson, KY
I love this mascara! I do apply many coats for the thick looking lashes I prefer! But it goes on smooth with no clumps!
Kayla H.
I love this primer. It does help lengthen the lashes prior to putting on mascara for a more dramatic look.
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
Love these products! Definately helps mascara stick alot better and smoother doesn't allot it to clutter
Carmen F.
springfield
I never used a primer until I bought this! It really makes a difference when putting on my mascara
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a decent mascara primer, though I think Lancome’s mascara primer is much better (and I’m an Estée Lauder girl). I just find it to be a little dryer than I’d like.
Tekla T.
One of my favourite mascara of all the time. Perfectly black and this mascara lets you coat your lashes from root to tip several times before it gives you the "spider-legs" effect, haha. I would recommend it, even tho I know its kinda expensive but totally worth it!
Yosh 🌸.
sousse
This makes me have a great makeup day for some reason. I just love it so much. Sadly its not available in my country. This and the sephora mascara are my holy grails and both are getting emptied 😭😭
Rosie L.
I naturally have quite short eyelashes, so I'm always looking for a good lash primer/clear-coat to lengthen them before i put on my mascara. I got this in a gift set over a year ago and despite using it regularly it still has a lot of uses left. Makes my eyelashes look really long without any falsity, whilst not making my eyes feel heavy or clumpy. I also personally feel as though it has permanently strengthened and made my eyelashes a bit longer. However, it is quite expensive so would probably not buy it for myself once i run out, but it really is good if you can afford that.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
From the picture, this looks like a regular mascara. Can anybody tell me if it is clear or has a hue to it?
Saira M.
Denver, CO
How well does this product work and is it worth buying it?
Julissa L.
Does it make the pigmentation better?
Melissa L.
Is this worth the price? Does it make your mascara last longer and not flake off during the day?
Sharon O.