BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Has anyone ever used this product? Interested to know the...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Kohl Insider Eye Pencil
  • "These kohl eye liners are great. They glide on super smooth and they also have great packaging. I would use this everyday. It can go with any look and very long lasting. " in 3 reviews
Aaliyah T.
Amarillo, TX
Angela J.
North Port, FL
It was very easy to use but was very soft and you need to be very light handed to use this product. Other than that it was nice to smudge and I didn't need to constantly re-apply through out the day like other eye pencils.
Mary K.
Port Ewen, NY
This eyeliner is very soft, easy to put on and smudge. I have it in black but plan on buying other colors as the price is pretty good for the quality of the eyeliner. It does last all day through a 13 work shift.
Patricia P.
Potomac, MD
It was one of my fave eye pencil to use. Once I ran out, I tried to find it in other stores. When I couldn't find it, I was really sad because it was the BEST eye pencil I ever had❤️
Jordan O.
Hopkinton, MA
This product am glad done very easily and come to know why variety of shade so I'd really recommend it it's sometimes a little crazy but I feel like it's worth the price
Mindy H.
COEBURN, VA
This stuff is the BOMB!! Was hesitant at first, but quickly fell in love with it!! Would recommend to anyone who takes pride including their eyes!
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I bought this in white. Although I usually wear black liner this was such a fun change up. It is smooth and makes your eyes look wider.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This eye pencil is so good!!! I love it, it stays in place all day and doesn't get messy. It's a little pricey but worth it!!
Briana R.
Akron, PA
Very good, anything coconut in beauty is amazing, very smooth, and great finished look, defimetly purchasing again
Luisa H.

I really like this eyeliner , as it has a good creamy texture and lasts a long time besides its color is fabulous.
LN F.
Has anyone ever used this product? Interested to know the results?