Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum uploaded by Syntia R.Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Knowing is all.

All rich woods and luxurious florals with luscious fruity accents. Worldly and warm. Intensely feminine.

Created for the self-assured woman who knows who she is and what she wants.

Top Notes:
Rose, Tuberose, Mimosa, Plum, Pittosporum

Middle Notes:
Jasmine, Patchouli, Orange Flower

Base Notes:
Oakmoss, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber

THE INSPIRATION

When on a holiday trip in the south of France, Evelyn Lauder, was intrigued with a floral scent that wafted through the garden below her balcony.

She searched for the source and found that it was the pittosporum flower, which she immediately knew could be the floral center of a wonderful fragrance. So beautifully orchestrated is the deep, warm scent of Knowing that it can almost be touched and felt.

Alcohol Denat.; Knowing Perfume (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Hexyl Cinnamal; Geraniol; Hydroxycitronellal; Citronellol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Linalool; Benzyl Salicylate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Benzyl Benzoate; Limonene; Coumarin; Farnesol; Eugenol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Alcohol; Isoeugenol; Citral; Anise Alcohol; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Cynthia C.
Douglasville, GA
My all time favorite fragrance. It's classic, soft and feminine. Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
One of my favorite perfumes it has a sexy woody floral scent that i wear when im getting dressed up and going out somewhere nice. This is definitely a smell that impresses, gets noticed and receives compliments every time i wear it. It lasts for hours and if you like these type of scents I definitely recommend it.
Syntia R.
Scotland, Glenluce, Newton Stewart
Been loving this perfume, 1 spray is enough it's my second battle now, btw I didn't brought it , family members gave it to me as a gift, very nice smell but. It can be strong smell if you use too much .
Aleli J.
Chandler, AZ
Estee Lauder spray smells great and it gives you the conference of feeling great. I definitely love this product I smells just amazing and it's not to harsh. feel amazing having it on and love it
Cynthia J.
Knowing is a beautiful deep scent. I have worn this fragrance for years. It is a muted spicy multi layered scent, never overpowering even when layered with creams or powder.
Kaela D.
This perfume is everything it smells great and it stays on for hours !!!!!!
Alyssa D.
Kalkaska, MI
This smells like heaven in a bottle! 😊 I Carey this wherever I go! I never forget it at home!
Judy H.
Riverside, CA
I thought this smelled much better in the store on the card. By the time I got it home and tried it on it smelled like soap. I was really disappointed, I had worn Beautiful for years so I had rather high expectations of this it just seemed like Estee Lauder was better than a soap fragrance.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
I have bought this perfume several times over the years. Brings me fond memories of my Nana. She got me hooked on perfumes xoxo
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
I love this fragrance. I consider Knowing a Winter frangrace since its a bit heavier and spicy.