Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Syntia R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Buy on ULTA
Maria Zobel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Granmas favorite perfume. Its very classic, vintage, strong scent. It is really long lasting. I revommend this to those who love to have a strong scent that lasts even the next day!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awful! It reminds me of the lady in church that always seems to be wearing way too much strong perfume. Do the world a favor and find another perfume to wear because this one is really bad.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfume I always have in my collection it's gives me great memories. It's a classic!!
Alyssa D.
Kalkaska, MI
This smells like heaven in a bottle! 😊 I Carey this wherever I go! I never forget it at home!
Kaela D.
This perfume is everything it smells great and it stays on for hours !!!!!!
Syntia R.
Scotland, Glenluce, Newton Stewart
Been loving this perfume, 1 spray is enough it's my second battle now, btw I didn't brought it , family members gave it to me as a gift, very nice smell but. It can be strong smell if you use too much .