Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum uploaded by Syntia R.Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Knowing is all.

All rich woods and luxurious florals with luscious fruity accents. Worldly and warm. Intensely feminine.

Created for the self-assured woman who knows who she is and what she wants.

Top Notes:
Rose, Tuberose, Mimosa, Plum, Pittosporum

Middle Notes:
Jasmine, Patchouli, Orange Flower

Base Notes:
Oakmoss, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber

THE INSPIRATION

When on a holiday trip in the south of France, Evelyn Lauder, was intrigued with a floral scent that wafted through the garden below her balcony.

She searched for the source and found that it was the pittosporum flower, which she immediately knew could be the floral center of a wonderful fragrance. So beautifully orchestrated is the deep, warm scent of Knowing that it can almost be touched and felt.

Alcohol Denat.; Knowing Perfume (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Hexyl Cinnamal; Geraniol; Hydroxycitronellal; Citronellol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Linalool; Benzyl Salicylate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Benzyl Benzoate; Limonene; Coumarin; Farnesol; Eugenol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Alcohol; Isoeugenol; Citral; Anise Alcohol; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Nat B.
Land O Lakes
One of my favorite perfumes it has a sexy woody floral scent that i wear when im getting dressed up and going out somewhere nice. This is definitely a smell that impresses, gets noticed and receives compliments every time i wear it. It lasts for hours and if you like these type of scents I definitely recommend it.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is awful! It reminds me of the lady in church that always seems to be wearing way too much strong perfume. Do the world a favor and find another perfume to wear because this one is really bad.
Maria Zobel B.
This is my Granmas favorite perfume. Its very classic, vintage, strong scent. It is really long lasting. I revommend this to those who love to have a strong scent that lasts even the next day!
Judy H.
Riverside, CA
I thought this smelled much better in the store on the card. By the time I got it home and tried it on it smelled like soap. I was really disappointed, I had worn Beautiful for years so I had rather high expectations of this it just seemed like Estee Lauder was better than a soap fragrance.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I don't care for this perfume, it's a very heavy full fragrance that is just very overwhelming. In my opinion it's very much an old lady fragrance! By old lady I mean a 90 year old!
Cynthia J.
Knowing is a beautiful deep scent. I have worn this fragrance for years. It is a muted spicy multi layered scent, never overpowering even when layered with creams or powder.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
This has a good scent am usually really picky with perfume or sprays but I like this one their are better ones out their am sure but this is not bad at all
Kelly W.
Mokena, IL
I bought this purchase for my grandma as it is her favorite perfume! I was able to get it with a Lily Pulitzer tote as part of a promotion.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
I have bought this perfume several times over the years. Brings me fond memories of my Nana. She got me hooked on perfumes xoxo
Cynthia C.
Douglasville, GA
My all time favorite fragrance. It's classic, soft and feminine. Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum