Estee Lauder Knowing

Knowing is all. All rich woods and luxurious florals with luscious fruity accents. Worldly and warm. Intensely feminine. Created for the self-assured woman who knows who she is and what she wants.Top Notes:Rose, Tuberose, Mimosa, Plum, PittosporumMiddle Notes:Jasmine, Patchouli, Orange FlowerBase No

Será q é bom?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Knowing!
How would you rate this product?
Nancie V.
Omaha, NE
This is my signature scent. It’s a spicy, touch of woody scent. It’s a very distinctive scent. A little goes a long ways with Knowing. I wouldn’t mess with perfection. I haven’t found a scent that compares to Knowing. I’ve been buying this scent for over 20 years. I highly recommend.
Danette B.
Centennial, CO
I always get compliments on this scent! I have been wearing it for years. One of the few perfumes that doesn’t give me a headache when I wear it. It definitely lasts a long time when I wear it!
Yvonne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Knowing is one of my favorite Estee lauder perfumes.  I think I got sucked into this one because it sports the face of one of my all-time favorite Super models, Paulina Porizkova.  Nevertheless, the fragrance lives up to the beautiful face that represents it.  I buy it over and over and over...
Karen P.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this perfume for about 25 years and still love it!!! People always asked me what brand is it!
Elizabeth-Ann C.
East Harwich
Think of black ties, Champage and high heels when you wear Knowing! This is my night on the town fragrance.  It’s elegant and subtle and leaves your Man wanting more! When you layer the parfumerie with the whipped body cream ( my ultimate favorite) with the powder that actually does have sparkles makes you feel you are a Hollywood Glamour Girl! Rich and Sexy~💋👠🍾🥂
Mary I.
This is the only perfume I use.  I have always received compliments and have even been asked by strangers (men) what I’m wearing.  They like it and want to purchase for their significant other. I spray a little in my hair, so it lasts a long time.
malisa P.
Belton, TX
This has to be definitely top 5 for me. My bottle is empty and I’m completely sad. This perfume reminds me of my Nana. It’s such a beautiful scent that lasts all day long. I absolutely can’t wait until I can buy this again. I adore it.
Gay G.
Texas City
Before it was reformulated it was absolutely Wonderful. However with reformulation its smells harsh and vingar to me. Since oak moss had to be taken out reformulate once more. Long lasting still.  Would Not reccomend  this reformulation I would not other Estee product yes.
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
1,220 reviews
Knowing is a classic Estée Lauder fragrance that is strong and well suited for a night out. It can be used in daytime with a lighter spray amount but it is a beautiful mature scent. It smells so different on different people but always so nice.
VE-1784938 Valentina N.
Doral, FL
i bought this for my teacher, she has 58 and she love it. smell like " grandma " , and has long lasting!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...