BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Limited: Eyeshadow palette for eyes with wow effect!

From the office directly to the after-work party - the new Sumptuous Knockout Eyeshadow palette has the right look for every occasion with its 14 matte and shimmering colors. The nuances of the Sultry Nudes range with classic nude, delicate rosé and shimmering bronze are perfect for a natural eye make-up, which can be intensified in the evening with smoky gray and dark taupe - for the It-Makeup look like Kendall Jenner!

USE

14 matte and shimmering eyeshadow colors in just one palette.

Estée Lauder Knockout Eyeshadow Palette Sultry Nudes
  • "I absolutely LOVE this pallet! The colors are great and are very pigmented. Color last all day. I put my makeup on in the morning and it still looks great before I wash my face at night. I highly recommend this pallet!" in 4 reviews
  • "I am in love with this eyeshadow palette!! It is one of my favorite ones, the pigmentation is amazing! As well as the colors and they are also very long lasting. They will not rub off easy. I usually use it about everyother day and i am in love. You can create many looks! From day to night this eyeshadow palette is perfect. You can find it at macys, nordstrom any other department stores that carry estee lauder and online! " in 3 reviews
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This eyeshadow pallet is perfect for any occasion it has beautiful packaging and the colors are so beautiful there are colors for a nice smoky eye and also colors for a beautiful nude look. This eyeshadow is pigmented and beautiful I love it! I highly recommend
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love this palette. I only got it because it was on sale but I’m so glad I did. It’s great for everyday eyes. I love the colors and they apply really nice and are very pigmented. I would definitely recommend this palette
Thelma M.
Estee Lauder Sultry & Smoky EyeShadow Palette. Includes 14 shades. Multi finishes. Endless looks. Limited edition double-ended brush included. Sultry Nudes EyeShadow Palette: From neutral roses to shimmering bronzes, smoky greys to smoldering taupes, these ultra-silky powder eyeshadows feel rich and creamy, allowing for smooth and flawless blending and application. Master your nude eye with the step-by-step how-to, or dare to create your own look. Smoky Nights EyeShadow Palette: From bold metallics to deep jewel tones, these ultra-silky powder eyeshadows feel rich and creamy, allowing for smooth and flawless blending and application. Master your night eye with the step-by-step how-to, or dare to create your own looks.
Giselle R.
Autumn B.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
For a while I have wanted to try this product and I finally have. It works great! And looks great. I'd recommend to a range of people with different skin tone types and eye color
Kelley W.
San Dimas, CA
Great for day and night time looks. Pigmented shadows, creamy and easy to blend. A little fallout but not too much. Very pretty and versatile colors. Definitely a good gift or treat for yourself!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I loooovvvveee Estée Lauder, especially the eyeshadow! This eyeshadow goes on smooth, blends great, and is very long lasting! I use my palette just about every day and still have yet to run out. I would highly recommend to other Estée Lauder lovers!
Sincerely this is one of the best leftovers. Is very durable. It has beautiful colors. Also this shadow looks beautiful supel. Sincerely is my favorite to wear it daily!
Mina G.
hellertown
I think the colors aren’t that pigment but some neatrual are soo I kinda the like it but you to digg into the eyeshadow and I’m kinda out
Alecia K.
Are the shadows pigmented and blendable? Whats the price?
Brittany Q.
Marlton, NJ
I have not used Estee Lauder eyeshadow in years. I like the face products but otherwise I don't own much from the brand. These new palettes are very intriguing to me, but I rely on reviews and videos before buying a product and I can't find any real reviews on the palettes. Has anyone purchased these? I'm curious if they are worth the price and if the pigmentation is there? Also, is either palette too comparable to other palettes on the market?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Is it well pigmented ?
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
So excited to try this. I got it in the mail today from ulta. It was on sale Estée Lauder Knockout Eyeshadow Palette Sultry Nudes😍