BY ESTÉE LAUDER

new authentic

Alexandra G.
Dacula , GA
I typically don’t use powder but this one is pretty good. It’s light coverage and helps to blend any imperfections. I would recommend to a friend for sure. I usually reapply about two times a day. I have a brush that I use to apply it and it goes on very well.
Ashley C.
Lancaster, PA
Now I see why my mother was so Gaga over their makeup. It’s doesn’t cake on your face and my sensitive skin doesn’t break out. When I was younger I didn’t think anything amazing of this makeup, as I get older and experiment I can appreciate it..
Ashley W.
Urbandale, IA
Really good product. It gives you a nice even coverage without it making you look cakey. It is quite pricy but it lasts forever. I bought mine at younkes and I have been using the same powder for about 2 years.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love this product because I think it just fills in all of the areas that just need to be more together. I don’t know if that makes sense but I thought this product was worth the price. It gave me a more finished look to my face that people noticed in photos
Morgan H.
Columbia, KY
Best powder I've ever used!! This is the most full coverage that I've ever tried. Have repurchased this many times. Great price for a great product! Very matte! Would recommend to anyone! Many shades available! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
I love this powder. I was a little unsure of getting a translucent powder because I love to cover all the blemishes I can. But this powder did great for setting my face and giving it a natural glow without looking too dry.
Alexis S.
This is one of this products that you splurge on and then your heartbroken when it runs out. I love this stuff and think it looks amazing throughout the day and work days.
Autumn F.
this is a nice translucent powder to set your whole face. i really just use mine to let my under eyes to prevent my concealer from creasing. its also very easy to apply. the only thing is that its an expensive product because of the name.
Diana O.
Phoenix, AZ
If I can give a more stars I would I totally love this powder!! sometimes I don't have time to put foundation on my face so I quickly grab my favorite powder and just put it on because it covers more than any powder I've ever tried and the great thing about it is that it last a long time!
Selena P.
Lexington , KY
NOT AS INVISIBLE AS I THOUGHT!!!!!!! I won't recommend to anyone no matter what. I have so many problems with this product. it caused me to break so many times. couldn't figure it out until I randomly tried this by itself and that's when I figured it out!