Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Maritza R.Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Alexandra D.Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Tania H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Invisible powder makeup-No. 01 ivory nude (1n1) -all skin types by estee lauder for women-0.25 ounce powder. see more...

Autumn F.
Autumn F.
this is a nice translucent powder to set your whole face. i really just use mine to let my under eyes to prevent my concealer from creasing. its also very easy to apply. the only thing is that its an expensive product because of the name.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Lovely powder and the quality you have come to expect from lauder! The price point is mid range but they often provide gwp which gives you Moyer goodies for your money.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was amazing for setting my makeup .it didn't settle into my fine lines at all and made me look radiant under any light setting for modeling for pictured .
Justina G.
Justina G.
I love translucent powder. It keeps the look locked in and you am still see the contouring !
Diana O.
Diana O.
Phoenix, AZ
If I can give a more stars I would I totally love this powder!! sometimes I don't have time to put foundation on my face so I quickly grab my favorite powder and just put it on because it covers more than any powder I've ever tried and the great thing about it is that it last a long time!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
ky
Best powder I've ever used!! This is the most full coverage that I've ever tried. Have repurchased this many times. Great price for a great product! Very matte! Would recommend to anyone! Many shades available! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
This is my favorite powder ever. My aunt give it to me and I really enjoyed it. This powder is amazing you have to try it. It is expensive but it worth it
member-8f088
member-8f088
I really liked this powder, it was light and did not make my makeup look cakey. It lasted all day even through sweating from going to the gym. I recommend to anyone looking for a new light weight powder.
Liz F.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
This powder is perfect for setting my everyday look. It doesn't look too fancy, and it keeps my complexion nice and clean and oil-less all day.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Great setting powder but a little pricey ! I like that it comes with the mirror so you can bring it on the go.