Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Tania H.Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Alexandra D.Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Maritza R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Invisible powder makeup-No. 01 ivory nude (1n1) -all skin types by estee lauder for women-0.25 ounce powder. see more...

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Selena P.
Lexington , KY
NOT AS INVISIBLE AS I THOUGHT!!!!!!! I won't recommend to anyone no matter what. I have so many problems with this product. it caused me to break so many times. couldn't figure it out until I randomly tried this by itself and that's when I figured it out!
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
I love this powder. I was a little unsure of getting a translucent powder because I love to cover all the blemishes I can. But this powder did great for setting my face and giving it a natural glow without looking too dry.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love this product because I think it just fills in all of the areas that just need to be more together. I don’t know if that makes sense but I thought this product was worth the price. It gave me a more finished look to my face that people noticed in photos
Alexandra G.
Dacula , GA
I typically don’t use powder but this one is pretty good. It’s light coverage and helps to blend any imperfections. I would recommend to a friend for sure. I usually reapply about two times a day. I have a brush that I use to apply it and it goes on very well.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Used this for a wedding, zero flashback in the hundred of photos & no retouching needed after hours of dancing & getting sweaty lol, definitely worth the higher price point as you don't have to use that much & it's also great for sensitive skin
Morgan H.
Columbia, KY
Best powder I've ever used!! This is the most full coverage that I've ever tried. Have repurchased this many times. Great price for a great product! Very matte! Would recommend to anyone! Many shades available! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
Decent product. Generally pretty happy with the quality of Estee Lauder. Little casting and it kept my tzone from getting excessively oily. Didn't find it particularly special however. There are other powders I prefer.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is my favorite powder!! It is invisible but it works so well on brightening the under eye area. This formula is smooth on the skin and does not clump up. I use this in my everyday make up.
Autumn F.
this is a nice translucent powder to set your whole face. i really just use mine to let my under eyes to prevent my concealer from creasing. its also very easy to apply. the only thing is that its an expensive product because of the name.