Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Maritza R.Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Alexandra D.Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Tania H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Invisible powder makeup-No. 01 ivory nude (1n1) -all skin types by estee lauder for women-0.25 ounce powder. see more...

Morgan H.
ky
Best powder I've ever used!! This is the most full coverage that I've ever tried. Have repurchased this many times. Great price for a great product! Very matte! Would recommend to anyone! Many shades available! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a nice translucent powder to set your whole face. i really just use mine to let my under eyes to prevent my concealer from creasing. its also very easy to apply. the only thing is that its an expensive product because of the name.
Diana O.
Phoenix, AZ
If I can give a more stars I would I totally love this powder!! sometimes I don't have time to put foundation on my face so I quickly grab my favorite powder and just put it on because it covers more than any powder I've ever tried and the great thing about it is that it last a long time!
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely powder and the quality you have come to expect from lauder! The price point is mid range but they often provide gwp which gives you Moyer goodies for your money.
member-8f088
I really liked this powder, it was light and did not make my makeup look cakey. It lasted all day even through sweating from going to the gym. I recommend to anyone looking for a new light weight powder.
Cynthia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder works well for my combination skin. It doesn't have too heavy of a coverage and I like to use my brush to apply this for more even coverage. There are other brands at a cheaper price but this is something I'll buy again!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was amazing for setting my makeup .it didn't settle into my fine lines at all and made me look radiant under any light setting for modeling for pictured .
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite powder ever. My aunt give it to me and I really enjoyed it. This powder is amazing you have to try it. It is expensive but it worth it
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is perfect for setting my everyday look. It doesn't look too fancy, and it keeps my complexion nice and clean and oil-less all day.
Emma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice powder it does the job very well but at the same time there are many highly comparable drugstore products like this