Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Alexandra D.Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup uploaded by Maritza R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Invisible powder makeup-No. 01 ivory nude (1n1) -all skin types by estee lauder for women-0.25 ounce powder. see more...

Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Review for: Ivory Nude
this is a nice translucent powder to set your whole face. i really just use mine to let my under eyes to prevent my concealer from creasing. its also very easy to apply. the only thing is that its an expensive product because of the name.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Review for: Ivory Nude
Lovely powder and the quality you have come to expect from lauder! The price point is mid range but they often provide gwp which gives you Moyer goodies for your money.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Ivory Nude
This was amazing for setting my makeup .it didn't settle into my fine lines at all and made me look radiant under any light setting for modeling for pictured .
Justina G.
Justina G.
Review for: Ivory Nude
I love translucent powder. It keeps the look locked in and you am still see the contouring !
Diana O.
Diana O.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Ivory Nude
If I can give a more stars I would I totally love this powder!! sometimes I don't have time to put foundation on my face so I quickly grab my favorite powder and just put it on because it covers more than any powder I've ever tried and the great thing about it is that it last a long time!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Review for: Ivory Nude
Great setting powder but a little pricey ! I like that it comes with the mirror so you can bring it on the go.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Review for: Ivory Nude
This powder works well for my combination skin. It doesn't have too heavy of a coverage and I like to use my brush to apply this for more even coverage. There are other brands at a cheaper price but this is something I'll buy again!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Review for: Ivory Nude
This is a nice powder it does the job very well but at the same time there are many highly comparable drugstore products like this
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Review for: Ivory Nude

It is a product that leaves a great finish on the face, natural and matte that lasts all day, has a smell and a soft texture. The sponge I bring does not use since the finish with it is not good so I prefer a brush. Its packaging is elegant as always and small to carry in the bag.
Olesya K.
Olesya K.
Review for: Ivory Nude
Very fond of this powder used it for several years. But a year ago in Russia, she disappeared very sad ... powder well aligns the tone and skin relief. Has an average coverage. Contains flickering particles on the skin they are not visible but creates the effect of porcelain skin.