BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Invisible Fluid Makeup - 3CN1 Butternut - All Skin Types by Estee Lauder for Women - 1 Ounce Makeup. see more...

• Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup for Women wha... Be the first to answer!
  • I always want to try these. Is this worth to buy if you have oily...1 Answers
  • i am wondering about the invisable fluid is it close to the one t...1 Answers
Janine A.
I haven't used this in years but it is a wonderful light coverage foundation that doesn't make my skin feel suffocated. I can build to a light/medium but it is not meant for people with major skin issues. For times when I have an inflamed pimple I use the double wear concealer and this covers my minor redness and does not look fake or give that foundation look to my face. Staying power is not the best but I would still recommend if you want something light and easy to go out on errands for a few hours
Emily M.
Newport
This foundation is good for everyone . You can not even tell you are wearing it . It is so lightweight but is also full coverage . If you haven’t tried it I think you should . I recommend this to anyone!
Kaylan N.
This foundation isn’t my favorite. I felt like it didn’t apply to my face very well unless I put on an very thin layer! It’s good for someone who wants light coverage.
Ashlee J.
Gautier
When my skin is very dry, I only use this foundation because it doesn’t cake on, but it covers up my dry spots. It usually give it a photo finish look and comes out kind of matte. I usually recommend this brand to fairly dry skinned women with the same problems as my face.
Crystal C.
Waco, TX
When i tried on Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup for Women, it felt heavy. It made my skin oily through the makeup, but it was easy to apply. I had to use a lot just to make sure it covered my blemishes. I would recommend to those who have clear, oily free skin. Definetily not for me.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Invisible fluid is a very light liquid foundation. It goes on with medium cover and feels like just your skin. It has a little ball inside and you have to shake it before you use it. The coverage is buildable too. I switch back and forth from using this. Sometimes it makes me oily. I apply it with a Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
This is great for all day wear. I bought this before going on a cruise and I was so happy with how well it held up. I mostly wore it at my dinners so im not sure how well it works in the heat. I have also worn this to work and didnt need any touch ups at all. Its a great choice of you want something to last!
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
This should not be called a foundation.
Very watery and liquid.
It is more like a tinted moisturiser or bb cream because it has light coverage.
The coverage is also not buildable.
Would not buy again.
Carmen R.
I try this foundation I have combination skin and works very nice for me . I love foundation for this brand .me encantan los maquillages de esta marca son muy buenos . Me gusta la formula que usan . Elprecio es elevado pero valen elmprecio .. pruebalo.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I liked this foundation at first but the more I used it I realized it wasn't really giving me the coverage I wanted. This would be perfect for someone with not a lot of facial flaws, unlike me. I'll stick to the Este Lauder double wear!
Melissa F.
i am wondering about the invisable fluid is it close to the one that was combbination they cancelled
Marjery S.
Brampton
I always want to try these. Is this worth to buy if you have oily skin? And is this full coverage?
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Who else loves this product? Does anyone use powder over it?