BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Invisible Fluid Makeup - 3CN1 Butternut - All Skin Types by Estee Lauder for Women - 1 Ounce Makeup. see more...

• Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup what's your v... Be the first to answer!
  • I always want to try these. Is this worth to buy if you have oily...1 Answers
  • i am wondering about the invisable fluid is it close to the one t...1 Answers
Christina G.
Auburndale
In my 20s this worked out well for me but I am now 43 and I tried this again and it settles in lines and wrinkles. To be fair I’m fairly new at the new trends with setting spray and primers so it could be me but I feel most woman are not pros so the product should be a little bit mistake proof
Carissa O.
It’s a very light coverage makeup. More like for the person who doesn’t really need it but wants to add something for a glow. It does adjust to your skin tone though which is very nice. I wouldn’t buy it because I need coverage.
Emily M.
Newport
This foundation is good for everyone . You can not even tell you are wearing it . It is so lightweight but is also full coverage . If you haven’t tried it I think you should . I recommend this to anyone!
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
When my skin is very dry, I only use this foundation because it doesn’t cake on, but it covers up my dry spots. It usually give it a photo finish look and comes out kind of matte. I usually recommend this brand to fairly dry skinned women with the same problems as my face.
Chelsey V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this foundation! It's awesome I almost cut the bottle to get every last drop out. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It last long even in heat and is full coverage. I would chose this over most other brands.
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
This foundation looks flawless and feels like you aren’t wearing any makeup at all! It leaves a satiny smooth finish and almost makes the skin looked airbrushed. I would buy this foundation again, I absolutely love it.
Nina B.
Columbiaville
Invisible it is but flawless it makes your skin. I enjoyed using this foundation as I got it as a gift. It was very light weight but kinda streaked sometimes of my face. You really gotta blend it out. Also I just can not justify the price.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Janine A.
I haven't used this in years but it is a wonderful light coverage foundation that doesn't make my skin feel suffocated. I can build to a light/medium but it is not meant for people with major skin issues. For times when I have an inflamed pimple I use the double wear concealer and this covers my minor redness and does not look fake or give that foundation look to my face. Staying power is not the best but I would still recommend if you want something light and easy to go out on errands for a few hours
Melissa F.
i am wondering about the invisable fluid is it close to the one that was combbination they cancelled
Marjery S.
Brampton
I always want to try these. Is this worth to buy if you have oily skin? And is this full coverage?
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Who else loves this product? Does anyone use powder over it?