BY ESTÉE LAUDER #37 in Liquid Foundation

It is a technologically advanced intuitive liquid make-up that perfects your skin with a lightweight finish. This long-lasting shade controls excess oil and won't clog pores. Set includes: Single Product Target area: Face Size: 1 oz Color/shade:4CN1 Spiced Sand Finish: Natural Coverage: Full Not tested on animals Foundation Skin Tone: Beige Type: Foundation Foundation Type: Liquid We cannot accept returns on this product.

Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
Only four stars because I have to mix two shades to get the perfect color, one is a bit too light and the other a bit dark. It has a nice light to medium coverage, I have to use concealer on my red blotches. It's liquidy but not runny and is super easy to blend into my skin. It feels like there is nothing on and looks beautifully natural. I did find that it sort of disappears after about 8 hours of wear but I hardly ever wear my foundation that long.
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
In my 20s this worked out well for me but I am now 43 and I tried this again and it settles in lines and wrinkles. To be fair I’m fairly new at the new trends with setting spray and primers so it could be me but I feel most woman are not pros so the product should be a little bit mistake proof
Janet V.
Bensalem , PA
I liked it but my skin felt heavy . In general most of the time with Teir foundations I feel they are more for the aged skin, not for teenage/young adult skin. It puts on easily, but need to make sure there are no lines visible from the brush you're using , need to go over with a buffing pad to buff them out or use a good primer (which I don't like to do because than it clogges up the pores more easily)
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
When my skin is very dry, I only use this foundation because it doesn’t cake on, but it covers up my dry spots. It usually give it a photo finish look and comes out kind of matte. I usually recommend this brand to fairly dry skinned women with the same problems as my face.
Carissa O.
It’s a very light coverage makeup. More like for the person who doesn’t really need it but wants to add something for a glow. It does adjust to your skin tone though which is very nice. I wouldn’t buy it because I need coverage.
Lizbeth S.
Panorama City, CA
Very natural looking and light weight on the skin! Its gret coverage very pigmented a little goes a long way! Its a dewyish yet matte finish it applies very thin layers easy to build up and doesn't get cakey!
Emily M.
Newport
This foundation is good for everyone . You can not even tell you are wearing it . It is so lightweight but is also full coverage . If you haven’t tried it I think you should . I recommend this to anyone!
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
Janine A.
I haven't used this in years but it is a wonderful light coverage foundation that doesn't make my skin feel suffocated. I can build to a light/medium but it is not meant for people with major skin issues. For times when I have an inflamed pimple I use the double wear concealer and this covers my minor redness and does not look fake or give that foundation look to my face. Staying power is not the best but I would still recommend if you want something light and easy to go out on errands for a few hours
jules e.
Beautiful on my skin. Lives up to its name of being flawless. The packaging is definitely that of a luxury brand while the price is good considering how amazing the foundation is. I applied it with a beauty blender and it looks amazing every time.
Melissa F.
i am wondering about the invisable fluid is it close to the one that was combbination they cancelled
Marjery S.
Brampton
I always want to try these. Is this worth to buy if you have oily skin? And is this full coverage?
Griseda H.
Does this makes the skin looks natural?
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Who else loves this product? Does anyone use powder over it?