Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup  uploaded by Sheina A.Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup  uploaded by Sheina A.Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup  uploaded by Emily  C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A long-wearing foundation fluid With a superb-airy, ultra-breathable & oil-free texture Developed with revolutionary IntuiToneTM technology that offers true-to-life shade Provides sheer to medium, buildable coverage Blends seamlessly with skin for a bare skin feel Regulates excess oil & will not clog pores Gives a fresh, natural, perfect & luminous finish Dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested. Product Line: Estee Lauder - Complexion - Invisible Fluid Makeup. Product Size: 30ml/1oz

Vera N.
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
I honestly feel like this product is very high quality but not as I planned. There are so many alternatives out in the drug store , Sephora it's absolutely so many other options you can choose instead of choosing high end brands especially when you have oily skin like me. I recommend that you go and follow my Instagram @ZEHIRAJ If you dm I definitely would give you so much advice on makeup and anything else you would need for me to understand how your skin type is. I am an upcoming artist coming up in Queens New York
Brashell C.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
At first, I thought this was the absolute best foundation that I had ever used. It went on so great with my BB and it looked soooo awesome. And it lasted. But then when I got a second bottle, it seemed different? The color started to oxidize and it would get patchy?? And I don't ever get patchy ha! Had a really good scent though! They just need to go back to the old formulation?
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
I tried this foundation not too long ago, I bought it from Dillard's and it was cheaper than other foundations I've used, but I have very oily skin so I didn't enjoy it as much as others, it lasts a long time, but I'd try using a different foundation before this one.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER OWNED! Controls oils and gives your face that glow and flawless airbrushed look. It doesn't clog your pores either. Mine was about $47 from Macy's so a bit expensive but it's worth it.
#EsteeEditContest
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This gives me full coverage without drying me all the way out which is awesome and it feels really light on the skin.
Maria Paula C.
Maria Paula C.
Providing excellent coverage and long lasting smooth skin and leaves no marks noticeable skin
Maha N.
Maha N.
Daly City, CA
This is was a great I want to use it maybe it can make me white and its white for my fave
jules e.
jules e.
Beautiful on my skin. Lives up to its name of being flawless. The packaging is definitely that of a luxury brand while the price is good considering how amazing the foundation is. I applied it with a beauty blender and it looks amazing every time.
Grace C.
Grace C.
This foundation is amazing it is so long lasting and it feels so smooth on the skin and I love the packaging it is a bit pricey but it is so worth it
beth t.
beth t.
South molton , DE
I love decided to try out this product as I had heard may good things about it. It was very easy to put on. The cons are it did cake up around my nose but pros are you don't need much. The packaging was very nice and sleek.