BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feel fresh all day with Estee Lauder's Intuition deodorant spray. This fragrance features a scent blend of citrus, florals, fresh green garden notes, sweet woods and vanilla. Size: 3.4 ounces Quantity: One (1) deodorant spray (unboxed) Targeted area: Body For all skin types Active ingredients: Bergamot, mandarin, orange, grapefruit, florals, sweet woods and vanilla We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Taryn B.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this perfume! It smells so pretty and I love the bottle. It looks so pretty on my perfume tray. I always get complements when I wear it. It has such a nice, fresh scent.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
I love this parfum it's smell so sweet absolutely love gone through few bottles the smell last all day and it's not to strong
Gabriela N.
Clermont, FL
mi perfume favorito me encanta su aroma es duradero en el cuerpo lo recomiendo su aroma es exelente para regalos a mama