BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The essence of a woman.

A luminous, sensuous fragrance, Intuition is a modern interpretation of classic Oriental richness.

From the precious heart of rich, golden Amber, the fragrance unfolds on your skin with warmth, femininity and sensuality.

Top Notes:
Bergamot, Mandarin, Fresh Green Garden Notes

Middle Notes:
Rose Double Delight, Gardenia Petals, Freesia

Base Notes:
Amber, Warm-Skin Accord, Precious Woods

THE INSPIRATION

Intuition was created by Evelyn Lauder to reflect the guiding inner voice that is inherent in every woman. It's the very essence of a woman.

"Intuition is the fragrance embodiment of the emotional elements of this new age and the woman who defines them. She is a woman who listens to her inner voice and pushes forward by following the path intuition takes her," said Evelyn Lauder.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Dilauryl Thiodipropionate; Limonene; Linalool; Hexyl Cinnamal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Citronellol; Geraniol; Hydroxycitronellal; Citral; Coumarin; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Cinnamate; Benzyl Alcohol <ILN37504>

Buy on ULTA
Emma W.
Received this as a Christmas gift and have been obsessed with it ever since! This product smells fantastic and lasts forever! I haven't even finished half of the bottle I got as a Christmas present. I would recommend to others!
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Not for everyone. I seemed to like it a few years ago and not cant stand it. Its definitely a winter fragrance. Not a refreshing summer fragrance. I smell the heaviness from amber and musk notes.

Overall the smell is balanced with floral and woody notes along with the base notes of amber and musk.

If you are into this type of fragrance, you will love it - but like i said earlier - its not for everyone.
Lee R.
I bought this for my mom. She has loved this scent forever and I remember her wearing it for special occasions. A very nice sophisticated perfume. Not too cloying but strong enough to know its there. The price is nice too as it is a good sized bottle. Can be difficult to find though. Overall a love.
Olivia B.
I bought this as a gift for my sister in law and she loved it, I thought the smell was a bit strong for me,but I still think it smells great and I would wear on special occasions.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I really like this product it has a nice smell. Non greasy and it lasts. I don't where it every day. Once in awhile. I would recommend this to friends and family. Thank you.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
This smells so freaking good!!!! It makes me just want to keep smelling myself until the perfume runs out but the perfume lasts all day. My boyfriend loves it and always tells me how good I smell. I am definitely repurchasing this again and now when my friends and I hang out they can always tell its me by my signature scent :)
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Este Lauder really out did themselves with this great scent. Whether your going to work out with friends or just hanging around the house you'll love this product for everyday use
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
It's a really nice fragrance. If you never try Estee Lauder perfumes this is a great start. It's not heavy, not to sweat, not flowery and not woody. Something which everyone could wear.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell is a bit bold but overall I loved it and would buy it again and also give it as a gift to my mother. Think they could tone it down a bit as well.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
This scent is very mature. When I sampled it in store I felt that it was much lighter but for some reason on me it is very perfume-y and strong.