Estee Lauder Intuition

The essence of a woman. A modern interpretation of classic Oriental richness, it unfolds on your skin with luminous warmth, femininity and sensuality. Top Notes:Bergamot, Mandarin, Fresh Green Garden Notes Middle Notes:Rose Double Delight, Gardenia Petals, Freesia Base Notes:Amber, Warm-Skin Accord,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Intuition!
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell is a bit bold but overall I loved it and would buy it again and also give it as a gift to my mother. Think they could tone it down a bit as well.
Linh L.
Lenexa, KS
Really like this scent! It’s strong and lasts all day. Great if you’ll be out and about and want others to smell you without having to get in their face. Not overwhelming at all. Warm scent.
Maria M.
Natchitoches, LA
This is my favorite fragrance hands down I have loved it since its release date. I get tons of compliments when I wear it.
Giuliana V.
Sarasota , FL
I’ve been using this Intuition perfume for many years now and love it. Gotten so many compliments every time I used it. Bottle is nice to decor your night stand or dresser. It’s not too strong or sweet . It’s just perfect for a night out or special occasions.
Lyndsey G.
Tifton, GA
Lovely, sweet smelling perfume. One of my old favorites ! This is also my moms favorite ! Very classic scent !
Nina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to love this. Now i don' t really wear it often. Not over powering .
I used to love this. Now i don' t really wear it often. Not over powering .
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
This scent is very mature. When I sampled it in store I felt that it was much lighter but for some reason on me it is very perfume-y and strong.
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Not for everyone. I seemed to like it a few years ago and not cant stand it. Its definitely a winter fragrance. Not a refreshing summer fragrance. I smell the heaviness from amber and musk notes. Overall the smell is balanced with floral and woody notes along with the base notes of amber and musk. If you are into this type of fragrance, you will love it - but like i said earlier - its not for everyone.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I really like this product it has a nice smell. Non greasy and it lasts. I don't where it every day. Once in awhile. I would recommend this to friends and family. Thank you.
Brook H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this perfume. It last all day. Smells fantastic. Will last all day. Will continue to lose.

Looking for your answer?