BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Makeup that matches your true skintone for the most natural, flawless look. Exclusive Ideal Match™ technology captures your skin's natural tone and gives you your shade of difference. For a super blendable, undetectable, natural finish. It's makeup as individual as you are.

• I like Estee Lauder products but so expensive. Is there a...1 Answers
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
This is the first ever foundation I bought that wasn’t from a target. It is such a gold standard. Lasting coverage, and it won’t make you breakout at all. I love the texture too it is so smooth maybe time
to get it again?
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
It was good coverage, better than my current foundation lancome colour ideal (II NW 40), as it lasted me so far 5 hours. i find that it accentuates my pores though. I also feel it is a bit greasy. I feel that it’s a thicker consistency than the lancome foundation i have.
Yareli L.
Laredo
Omg i used this in one client 2 days ago and let me tell ya she loved it . I ended up giving it to her then I regretted it:(
Caitlyn C.
Taylor, TX
Good formula, very natural, light to medium coverage, is buildable, they don't carry a huge variety of shades though
Marelin V.
Long beach, CA
I love it I love it I love it it's nice and it's not cakey and it looks great on your face better say gorgeous
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This great your skin is wonderful after applying the colors are even on the face.
Almudena M.
Love the formula, makes me look good but natural, you don't see my pores, and it isn't heavy at all. I think this is a foundation for someone who doesn't like to hear too much. Just a normal everyday-foundation in my opinion👌
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Kholoud A.
cairo
I love this product very very simple and gives Les very attractive appearance I loved him very very simple and I loved him for this reason thanking this company because it manufactured such a product ❤️
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
I like Estee Lauder products but so expensive. Is there a different brand we can compare this product to? Would it be worth what I would pay for?

back