Estée Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Makeup

Makeup that matches your true skintone for the most natural, flawless look. Exclusive Ideal Match™ technology captures your skin's natural tone and gives you your shade of difference. For a super blendable, undetectable, natural finish. It's makeup as individual as you are.

I like Estee Lauder products but so expensive. Is there a different brand we can compare this product to? Would it be worth what I would pay for?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Individualist Natural Finish Makeup!
How would you rate this product?
Yili C.
RobinsonWoodDrRiverdal
This base that I bought I loved since it is a little more band-aid but I liked it a lot because it left my skin very smooth and without a drop of fat since it is a natural color it combines a lot with my skin color lick I love natural bases
Thuraiya A.
Burke, VA
I enjoyed trying this makeup foundation. It is great for full coverage and is easily blended. I like the brush and the way it lets me use on small spots or imperfections. Yes, I would buy this product again.
mike M.
Flawless all day.won't change color.looks natural. Long wearing makeup stays fresh.won't come off on cloth.
Susan Z.
Midlothian, VA
Amazing natural glow and impressive long wear! It is lightweight but has great coverage and is a great year-round foundation. I would highly recommend to anyone who prefers a natural finish foundation!
Vanessa L.
Hartville, OH
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It lasts all day, it looks like I'm not even wearing any foundation and it's so lightweight. It doesn't make my face as oily as most other foundations do.
Cassie C.
Allendale, MI
Isn’t cakey or thick to put on love how natural it looks and worth every penny love how lightweight it is!
Victoria B.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty expensive but worth it. It’s super lightweight and dries matte. Full coverage all the way, will even cover a tattoo on the face of you have one and works great for both oily and dry skin. I would necessarily buy this again because of the price but if you don’t mind it then I recommend it
Abbey P.
East Lansing , MI
The first time I used this I stole it from my mom! I forgot my makeup and I had to borrow hers and I was instantly hooked. The finish on this is so beautiful and held my look together the whole night!
Rebecca D.
Fort Benning, GA
This is a good product and I use it pretty much everyday but it's not the best, I just use it because it was expensive. Nice color match when applied but a little bit of oxidizing like an hour after it was applied.
Luma T.
chitown
Too expensive for its sketchy drugstore quality. It says natural finish but it is actually more of a matte.