Estée Lauder Ikat Jasmine uploaded by Lottie C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

"Ikat Jasmine personifies a modern woman - effortless style and intriguing femininity." - Aerin

The impeccable pairing of Jasmine Sambac and Jasmine Egypt Infusion is enhanced with exotic Tuberose Fleur in a fragrance rich with velvety body and soft freshness.

Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
I absolutely love this perfume! I’m not a big fan of super floral scents, I’ve always typically gone to sweeter perfumes. However this scent starts off a little strong but after about an hour it’s very light, refreshing, and a scent that really sticks with you but not super strong! I use about two or three squirts a few times a week and this bottle has last me at least a year. It is my absolute favorite and I highly recommend it! I would not judge it by the first spray, but by how your body wears it, I think you’ll be happy with it!
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
This perfume is so refreshing.
It has a crisp floral smell that I love! The eau de perfume cost about $120 a $170 and the perfume cost about $210 because it last longer. This perfume is not overpowering and the smell is pleasant. Estée Lauder Ikat Jasmine
Tanya N.
Santa Rosa, CA
Omg this is such a beautiful floral scent and it lasts all day i received this as a sample but i will definitely be looking to buy it because its a gorgeous smell
heather s.
mulga
This perfume smells so amazing!!! love the bottle too. the scent of this perfume is like heaven! smells great!! it compares to alternatives, i would recommend this one over any others.  it is very long lasting, smells great all day! i would  definitely buy it again. loved it!
Jennifer J.
Ironwood, MI
Estée Lauder Ikat Jasmine Definitely a favorite scent of mine. It lasts incredibly long as well. It's floral but has almost a sensual scent making it good for daily wear and date night. My boyfriend loves it on me. I get compliments when I wear it out during the day as well. It carries without being overpowering which is awesome.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
It’s smells really good I love this scent it’s one of my favorites. It was my first time trying this perfume out. I brought it from my local macy’s.  It was in a nice size bottle for the price. I don’t think I would improve anything on this perfume.
Stephanie P.
Westbury, NY
This perfume is perfection! Unfortunately it is way too over priced but the scent stays all day and it wears amazing. It’s sweet and perfect. Definitely recommend to those who are okay with spending some coin.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Great fragrance and it is lasting! I enjoy their products! It is a little on the pricey side but you get excellent quality! The packaging is usually always beautiful and full! I would buy again for sure!!
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg... I received this as a sample and I instantly fell in love. The scent is so amazing. A little really goes a long way and it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this to perfume lovers.
Trang D.
Prattville , AL
I received this as a sample size from Sephora. So far I’m not a fan of this scent. It’s little bit strong to my liking. However, after spraying it on, it lasts for almost a whole day. I’m glad that I tried the sample before deciding buying it or not

Amazon