BY ESTÉE LAUDER

ESTEE LAUDER by Estee Lauder IDEALIST EVEN SKINTONE ILLUMINATOR --/1.7OZ Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder in 1968, ESTEE LAUDER by Estee Lauder possesses a blend of citrus, sweet fruits, flowers and sandalwood.. It is recommended for... see more...

• When I this product supposed to be us...I've always used it in additio... 1 Answers
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are skin product junkie like me, it takes a lot to really impress me. But, I give this product a ringing endorsement. It leaves your skin feeling and looking as smooth as it was the day you were born.
It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way, so it lasts a while. When I first started using it, I got so many compliments on my skin and I raved about it to everyone I knew. Even my dad started using it. If you are in your 20's you could use this indefinitely.
Tania S.
Tania S.
I have used this on an off for more than 5 years. I have normal skin with oily t zone and sometimes my pores look supper large. I start using it with the hole line of EL products but now I am using it in conjunction to shiseido products and I like it as much as always.
Evona S.
Evona S.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE IT!!!! I had this for Christmas it was amazing even dark spot on my face gone and never came back I'm really impressed I used a lot of things but this was great definitely a buy again product
Marzena B.
Marzena B.
Bartlett, IL
This product makes your skin feel and look good your skin always feels smooth to tuch..It a little pricey, but it is worth it is got so many complements on my skin.
Liz V.
Liz V.
This makes my skin feel and look so smooth, and it minimizes pores. Foundation goes on flawlessly over this product.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
This was nice but the newst formula is way better! Greatly improved and amazing!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
This improves skin greatly and leaves you feeling like you have a new face!
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this for years and although it is expensive it is worth it. Received this as a free gift with purchase and was so glad to discover it. The bottle is attractive but sometimes comes out fast and will leave my hand and splatter on the floor if pumped over zealously. It makes my pores vanish and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Expensive but worth the price as you only need a small amount. I would recommend this product.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It is light enough for my skin and does not feel like it is packing on. The packaging was great and simple. I would definitely repeat using this product and will keep letting others about this brand. The amount could improve but that can be said for any.
Nayeli T.
Nayeli T.
This product makes your skin so smooth and for that reason, I love it! This price point is a little high, but a little does go a long way, so this will last you a while. It was my first time using this product and I was honestly surprised at how well it worked out for me!
erin d.
erin d.
When I this product supposed to be used ? Morning or nights or both and is it something that replaces your moisturizer or no?