BY ESTÉE LAUDER #27 in Face Serums

Feel it. See it. Have it: your ideal skin.This fast-acting serum delivers our most dramatic skin resurfacing benefits.

Virtually poreless: Pores appear 1/3 smaller instantly. You'll see a 69% reduction in the look of pores in just 4 weeks.

Unbelievably soft and smooth: Idealist repairs the look of uneven skin texture, flakiness and roughness. Smooth it on and instantly enjoy that soft, seamless, silky feeling you love.

Incredibly clear and even-toned: See more clarity and luminosity as Idealist gives skin an overall more even tone.

How to Use
Apply on clean skin before your moisturizer.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Dimethicone; Polysilicone-11; Acetyl Glucosamine; Sodium Lactobionate; Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract; Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract; Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender); Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder; Caffeine; Laminaria Saccharina Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate; Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander); Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit California); Cholesterol; Glycerin; Ethylhexylglycerin; Squalane; Polyethylene; Isopentyldiol; Phenyl Trimethicone; Isohexadecane; Polysorbate 20; Pantethine; Methyldihydrojasmonate; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Polysorbate 80; Peg-8; Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal; Phospholipids; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Butylene Glycol; Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Sodium Glycyrrhetinate; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; Limonene; Linalool; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

BENEFITS
Pores look 1/3 smaller. Skin feels soft, smooth.

SKINTYPE
For all skintypes.

IDEAL FOR
    Reducing the look of pores
    Uneven skin texture

Ophthalmologist-tested
    Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores

Eunji N.
Palisades Park
Not trying to make a biased review, but I LOVE Estée. The representative at Nordstrom applied this to my skin and recommended that I try it to give my pores a tight boost. I don’t have huge pores, but being a Estée fan, I gave it a go. It has a nice citrus, almost slight lemon scent to it that isn’t unpleasant. However as I mentioned above, I don’t have huge pores and unfortunately it didn’t make a huge difference on my face.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
GET THIS! I use this with any without makeup, with no makeup my pores aren't too noticable but when I have foundation / powder && other face makeup on you can notice my pores wayyy more, so ive been mixing this with the foundation I use and it has really been a huge help! The pores have gotten smaller, and now my makeup looks more flawless(:
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This stuff is amazing! Once applied you can instantly see a difference! It makes my skin look smooth and blurs my imperfections and pores. I have only been using it about a week and I think my pores are a bit smaller so I'm excited to see the difference it makes over time. I will be making this a regular part of my skin care!
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
This product smells very nice and feels actually really moisturizing. I don’t think I’ve seen a huge difference with my pores though, which is the main reason why I bought it. I also don’t like putting it on before makeup because I feel like it alters it in some way. Pretty disappointed.
andy T.
Wyoming
At first, I hated this product. But then I realized that I had been using it wrong! I now apply my serums first, then this, and then a light moisturizer after. My make up goes on SO smoothly, and never catches on my dry patches due to this product. It’s essential now.
Mary k.
Love love love love this! If you use this you will never have to use a primer in your life again! This is expensive but totally worth the money. Unlike primers which just help with the appearance of having a smooth finish, this actually targets the pores and shrinks them! They will literally be gone.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
One bottle of this product goes along way. Pores on my face are more visible on my T zone so I used it only there. And one bottle lasted me 5-6 months. At it comes with a pump so I did not worry that it would go bad. I enjoyed this peoduct alot.
Rachel D.
Spectacular!!! I love this product! I received it in a free gift with purchase set a few years ago. I fell in love with it! It makes my skin feel silky smooth and my pores look small. I always buy the largest bottle and treat my skin. It’s absolutely worth the investment. If you give it a try, you will be hooked too.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I live this serum. It helps my skin feel soft and help make it even. I have combination skin (dry, oily, normal) and it does not break me out. You just need a little to cover your face. The only downside is the price honestly.
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
If you have huge pores and some texture like I do, you need this serum. It instantly smooths out the skin and my pores literally disappear. I heard a rumor that they are discontinuing this and I’m praying it’s not true because I can’t live without this.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I am dying to try this out!!!!! My pores aren't terrible but they are the one things that really bothers me on my face. Would you recommend it??? What did it do for your pores?? Is it worth the HYPE?!!!!! :)
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I have been dying to try this product because I already love the Advances night repair serum and I think this would be a great product as well. What are your opinions on this product?
Hiba Z.
Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher What do you think about this product? I am suffering from large pores 😰
Erica O.
Longwood, FL
How does this fare on oily/combo skin with large pores???
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product used with or in place of the primer?

back