BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Dissolves pore-clogging debris. Reduces pores & makes enlarged pores invisible. Eliminates dry, dull, flaky skin cells. Improves skin texture & roughness. Leaves skin soft, smooth, clear & even-toned. Apply on cleansed face before moisturizer.

Buy on Sephora*
Sally D.
For along time ..i was looking for something help me to minimzing pores ..alot of people told me that there isn't any product do that ..
Obviously i didn't read any review about it ..
I just bought it from sephora ..
They describing the product as effective serum can help u to minimizing pores in 4 weeks ..
I use for about 2 month ..
Till now ..
It greatest pore minimizing ..no pore look through foundation make ur skin super smooth
It's expensive .. believe me it really worth it!!
Thank u for reading this review ..
If there is any question about this product .. i will be there to help u ❤️✨
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
At first, I thought this product just like other products which like makeups can improve your pores only when you put it on. Because this product will fill your pores with too much Dimethicone. After days and days of using it, I can see little difference of my pores. I only used this for more than 1month. Hopefully my pores can get better and better.
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL
I used to work at a department store in men's fragrances when this product came out at the counter next to mine. My good friend Karen, who sold estee lauder, is the reason I still use this today. WE EVEN PUT IT IN OUR HAIR (ITS GREAT BELIEVE ME) GET IT. Dont wait. worth every penny.
Amber E.
I feel this minimizes the pores when used before your primer. It is a nice feel without being greasy and leaving too much weight on the skin. I would purchase this product again and would recommend to someone just getting into the anti aging products.
Maria G.
I absolutely love this product. It does clearly what it is intended to do so. It minimizes the pores and you can see a difference over a week of using the product. I have been using this product for over 2 years and I totally recommend it to others.
Gaby H.
The pearly serum has a silky texture and an herbaceous scent; there's a slight tingling sensation when you first apply it; it leaves skin matte and isn't tacky.After just a week, your complexion looks brighter and smoother, even without makeup.
Farrah P.
Greensburg, KY
This product is miracle in a bottle! 🙌🏻 it makes your face feel super silky and smooth. My pores were almost nonexistent and my face looked flawless after applying my foundation. The only down fall to this product is that it's a bit pricey.
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
This is a miracle! I seriously can not live without this, my pores are always big and in the summer they are even worse. This isn't like a primer where it feels like it just fills them in, it actually minimizes them!
#EsteeEditContest
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I used these and it worked really well. I'm a fan of the products because they work and my grandma introduced me. The prices are higher but the quality matches. I try to avoid now due to animal testing but I do love the products.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I really enjoyed using this product! I got it as a sample and used it twice so I'm not sure about the regular packaging! It looks pretty though! I wish I had purchased a full size since it was so enjoyable to use!
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
I have been dying to try this product because I already love the Advances night repair serum and I think this would be a great product as well. What are your opinions on this product?
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I am dying to try this out!!!!! My pores aren't terrible but they are the one things that really bothers me on my face. Would you recommend it??? What did it do for your pores?? Is it worth the HYPE?!!!!! :)
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product used with or in place of the primer?
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Where is the cheapest place or site online you've found this product? Thanks
Erica O.
Deltona, FL
How does this fare on oily/combo skin with large pores???