BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Dissolves pore-clogging debris. Reduces pores & makes enlarged pores invisible. Eliminates dry, dull, flaky skin cells. Improves skin texture & roughness. Leaves skin soft, smooth, clear & even-toned. Apply on cleansed face before moisturizer.

Maddie N.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I have very high hopes for this product.  Initially before even testing this product, I was hesitant because it is yet another serum/skin care product that promises to reduce the appearance of pores and help the radiance of the skin.  However, a week into using this product and I am extremely impressed.  The product feels amazing on the skin and instantly softens my skin and creating this veil on my skin.  I am very excited to continue to use this and see if it truly does have an effect on my skin!
Catherine S.
Honeoye Falls, NY
I was absolutely shocked to see how well this stuff works it's so amazing! First of all it's very light and doesn't feel gooey or sticky on your face, and it makes for a great primer for makeup. Second of all, it literally makes your pores disappear. It's literally magic I couldn't believe it. I now use this all the time and always get compliments on how smooth my skin looks. It's a must- have !!
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I love love LOVE this Estee Lauder Pore Minimizing Perfector. I am a repeat user and will continue to be cuz I can't live without it. I buy mine from Sephora. It's on the more pricey side but I'm telling you it's SOOO worth every penny.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher I absolutely love love love this product! I've been using it for many years and plan on continuing too! I would recommend it to everyone.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
This is my holy grail skin care product. I bought it on a whim trusting the consultant at the counter . I had no make up on and she looked at my skin (with the unevenness in tone with some slightly red areas, enlarged pores and some breakouts) and told me this would be the perfect product to even out my skin and it is!! Within 5 days of applying it morning and night my skin looked completely different. I was never a big believer in skin care products until I used this. Besides making my skin look amazing it also makes my skin feel so smooth like velvet. I recommend this product 100% and when I run out of the small 1oz. Size I bought I'm buying the large size for sure.
Paige M.
So, I purchased thus serum because I loved the idea of something I could use as somewhat of a moisturizer that would also help with my pores before I applied my makeup! However, I have continued to use it consistently and gotten no real results on the daily with the reduction of my pore appearance. I am giving it extra stars because I do love the smell and the overall smoothing effect, but for me calling this pier minimizing is quite a stretch.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
Have not noticed any difference in my pores. Still have a lot of product in the bottle (I have 1.7 oz), but don't feel like using it, since I don't see any difference. Does not cause any irritations for my sensitive skin which is good. Also, a little amount goes a long way. But for me it didn't work out. Therefore, I would recommend getting sample first to see if it works for you.
Estefania R.
I was very fortunate to be able to try this product out because of my mother . I don't tend to buy expensive products because I feel they're a hit or miss sometimes and don't want to purchase an item for a lot of it won't do the job . My mom just had it lying around so one day I asked if I could use it . See insisted I keep it since she had no use for it. After a week of using it I saw big difference in my pores . Especially the ones on my cheeks . The serum spreads nicely and doesn't have a strong smell . Worth trying !!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
yes, this product does work, but it's very expensive and there are so many other products that I love, that are good quality, do the same thing, and are half the cost. The bottle is beautiful though, it's just expensive, in my opinion. Not my first recommendation, or even my second.
Danielle W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This stuff is magic in a bottle! I started to notice my pores were becoming more visible several years ago and I was introduced to this product at the department store. The first thing I noticed was just how smooth it makes my skin feel and I literally saw results overnight. I highly recommend it. The only drawback and reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the price tag as it is a bit expensive but I would still recommend this product because it is effective.
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
I have been dying to try this product because I already love the Advances night repair serum and I think this would be a great product as well. What are your opinions on this product?
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product used with or in place of the primer?
Erica O.
Deltona, FL
How does this fare on oily/combo skin with large pores???
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Where is the cheapest place or site online you've found this product? Thanks
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I am dying to try this out!!!!! My pores aren't terrible but they are the one things that really bothers me on my face. Would you recommend it??? What did it do for your pores?? Is it worth the HYPE?!!!!! :)