BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Idealist even skintone illuminator by Estee Lauder for unisex 1.7 ounce serum. Idealist even skintone illuminator was launched by the design house of Estee Lauder. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Darlene H.
I purchased this at Belk in Monroe, NC. This product is wonderful with evening out sun spots. My skin is not as dull looking. This product is a little pricey but I feel it's worth it to see my skin look more radiant. I love the nice look of the bottle also!
Georgia B.
Colorado
This serum was really nice and made my skin feel really good. My problem with it was the price, but I really liked the packaging and the cream itself I just couldn’t buy it that often because it is expensive.
Danean C.
I love this Estée Lauder set! I recvd it as a gift and I have used all the products and continue to buy all of them in full size bottles!
Giovana B.
It's a good product, not crazy about it...i don't know if I didn't use for long period enough to feel the difference
Ale M.
In love ... seriously I just wouldn't switch it for any other brand.. I even got my mom hooked into trying it out
Jen C.
Verona, PA
Love how this makes my cheeks look like I have blush on. Does not feel sticky! Great product
Lucy C.
Littleover , Derby
Feels silky smooth on skin, Make up goes on like a dream. The design of the bottle is a luxurious, heavy glass with a gold pump and looks very glamorous on the vanity! it’s everthing you expect form EL as a brand and I have used this serum for years. Will/would repurchase and reccomend.
Ariel B.
Islip Terrace, NY
I only tried out this bottle once to test if it will work for me. I like that it did illuminate my skin and you can see the little light deflectors but it seemed to give only a short-time result. It made my skin look nice instantly but no long-term effects.
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
I love this serum! It smells so good, and feels really silly when you apply it. I find it leaves my skin feeling tighter and looking more luminous and with less visible pores. The only downside is that it doesn't last long.