BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Idealist even skintone illuminator by Estee Lauder for unisex 1.7 ounce serum. Idealist even skintone illuminator was launched by the design house of Estee Lauder. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Danean C.
Danean C.
Yukon
I love this Estée Lauder set! I recvd it as a gift and I have used all the products and continue to buy all of them in full size bottles!
Ale M.
Ale M.
In love ... seriously I just wouldn't switch it for any other brand.. I even got my mom hooked into trying it out
Jen C.
Jen C.
Verona, PA
Love how this makes my cheeks look like I have blush on. Does not feel sticky! Great product
Giovana B.
Giovana B.
It's a good product, not crazy about it...i don't know if I didn't use for long period enough to feel the difference
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
I love this serum! It smells so good, and feels really silly when you apply it. I find it leaves my skin feeling tighter and looking more luminous and with less visible pores. The only downside is that it doesn't last long.
Rana S.
Rana S.
Nahif
It's a bit pricy but it's soooooo worth it. It's full coverage and really really good. If you want to buy one foundation I recommend this one
kirsten r.
kirsten r.
Makes my skin feel and look very even and minimises pores. Very lovely product to use and would recommend.